Chapter 5

How much I love you

Stephanie's pov

The next day,after we came back from my parents house,I ran to the living room and threw myself on the couch.

S:I'm sleeping here tonight.
C:Why who's going to cuddle with me?
S: Cuddle with my pillow I can't move anymore,my ankles hurt from the heels.

I was about to sleep when he lift me up, I expected this so wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled my face in his chest.

S:Sorry Sugar for troubling you.
C:Baby,I'm here to make you feel relaxed and comfortable,on the couch you won't sleep well and...*heard someone snoring*Oh my baby is asleep already.*Peck her forehead*Cute.

The next day, I was waiting for my Baby to come back home and he finally did but he...was drunk.

S:Yah,why did you drink so much?
C:I*hiccup*didn't even*hiccup*drink.
S:Oh come on, let's go to our bedroom you need to fresh up and sleep.

He came to me and smashed his lips on mine I kissed him back he then pulled away and looked in my eyes,I pass him a warm smile,but what he said next left me shocked and nervous.

C:Baby?
S:Yes love?
C:Can we make love tonight?
S:What?You promised me not after we get married, right?
C:I know but I'm needy*glued his body to hers*I need you now.
S:Do you have protection?
C:No,I don't.
S:Then no.

I was about to walk away but he lift me up and placed me on his shoulder, and went in our shared room,he threw me on the bed and looked at me like a hungry wolf.As he was taking his clothes off I tried to stop him.

S:Love please stop.
C:Why should I listen to you?
S:Love please stop.If you love me don't do it*teary eyes*.

He kissed me roughly and bit my lip as it started bleeding,the tears that were threatening to fall fell like a river,he went from my lips down my neck as he unbottoned my shirt and started kissing between my breast.I flipped him over and connected our foreheads as I intertwined my hand with his.

S: Enough sugarplum,if you continue you'll regret it tomorrow.

Carl's pov

I saw her crying,Oh no I...I almost raped my babygirl.I hugged her tight and cried as realization hits me.

C: I'm sorry my Love,I'm really sorry,I promise I won't do it again please forgive me.*crying mess*.
S:*hugged him back*Oh my baby,stop crying;1st I'm good nothing happened,2nd if anything happened between us I'd be more than happy because it's you.Don't cry love, alcohol has big effect but you have to be stronger than alcohol and control yourself.
C:What?How can you be so cool about that?I almost raped my soul.
S:*smiling at his description*You saw how I stoped you right?
C:I did.
S:That means if I didn't stop you means I didn't want to do that.I just don't want you to wake up and regret it the next day.*Peck his nose*Come with me you have to take a shower you stink with that alcohol smell.
C:Thank you baby,for being understanding*smile*What did I do to deserve you?
S:Nothing much you're just a perfect man,now let's go to the bathroom.

We went to the bathroom as she helped me shower,I couldn't take my eyes off her.
She's everything that I need to stay alive.She looked at me as I shifted my eyes from her,she held my face and kissed me as her body glued to mine.She quickly broke the kiss as I looked at her,and stepped back.

C:You idiot your clothes are wet.
S:*locking eyes with him*does it look like I care?Why don't you look at me?
C:I'm ashamed of what I did.I'm really sorry,I almost hurt you.
S:*intertwined her hands with his*I told you don't worry about it I'm fine.
If you knew how much I love you,you wouldn't have to feel ashamed,plus I told you if anything happened between the two of us I'd be happy and glad it's my soul that took me,and it's my other part that made me his.I belong to you that means I belong to myself,you belong to me it means you belong to yourself.We are one,one soul that's ready to die for the other in every possible way.So I don't ever want you to feel down or ashamed of whatever could've happened between us.
C:*crying while looking down*I....
S:Never look down my love,lift your beautiful eyes and look at me,face me,show me your eyes my love....
C:You just don't understand what I'm feeling right now.We decided not to make love before getting married and I wasn't gonna make love to you,I almost raped you princess,I almost raped my soul,and I know very well that this would be too much pain for you and*sniff*I can't see you in pain....
S:I want to tell you something,I love you so much,I don't care when we will make love,now,after marriage,3 years after our marriage,whenever you want I can give myself but I said I want us to become one after marriage for a reason,I have a really dark and dangerous past that no one must know about,a day may come and I'll tell you my story but not now ,I'm too scared to put your life in danger,so we can't make love now until we get married until I know that you're officially mine and mine alone.
C:But...
S:No buts,why can't you understand that I love you?Erase theses bad thoughts already.
C:But....
S:*fake cry*.......
C:Why are you crying?
S:You don't believe that I love you*fake cry even more*
C:No no I do,but....
S:Then forget it my love*whisper near his lips*Forget what happened because it was a second of lost,and we don't lose as long as we are one we can never lose,right?
C:*smile*Yeah.
S:Now close your beautiful eyes and just think about what can I do for you to forget what happened.

I looked at her confused,she just smiled and hugged my waist as our bodies glued together.

S:Now I gave you a hint tell me,what do you think I could do to you to let you forget about this?

I sniffed and shook my head as I don't know.She smiled and kissed my lips,I was shocked of course,she kissed me deeper and with more passion.We then broke the kiss and I looked at her.

C:Why are you like this my love?Why are you amazing?What did I even do to deserve you princess?
S:*smiles*I love you.
C:I love you more.
S:Let's get out,you're cleaned.

We got out and she dried my body and made me wear my clothes.She layed me on the bed and went out of the room then got back with a warm glass of milk.

C:Since when we bring milk to our house?
S: That's my milk*smirk*.
C:*widen eyes*What?
S: I'm kidding I bought one today because my friend came with her daughter and she wanted milk.Now drink it.
C:*smile*sure.

I drank the milk,as I finished she took it from me and placed the glass beside me,she sat beside me and tapped her chest 2 times indicating me to lay my head there I was hesitating for a bit but then hugged her as she started caressing my hair,I hugged her tight not wanting to let her go.

"Love I have something to say.What really?Yah stop copying me,okay fine you talk 1st.*laughing*I have a trip to NY,wait seriously?"

We said that together as we laughed at the end.

C:I have business there,for 3 weeks.
S:Same,but I'm staying there for 2 weeks.
C:After our marriage?
S:yes,you?
C:Same.
S:Sleep now love okay, don't drink out of the house,if you want to drink we can drink together okay?
C:Okay,baby I promise you.

She kissed my forehead and I was about to cover both of us with the blanket that's when.

C:YAHHH YOUR FREAKING CLOTHES ARE WET YOU'RE GONNA CATCH A COLD.GO TAKE A SHOWER*yelling out of his lungs*.
S:Jesus Christ,why the fuck are you yelling?
C:Was that too loud?
S:If you scream like this next to a dead corps It'll wake up hit you and then go back to sleep.
C:*laughing*Good one hahaha.Okay now go take a shower.

She went took a shower,and then got back wearing her clothes,she layed on the bed her back facing me,I hugged her and snuggled my face in her neck as we slept.

To be continued