Chapter 7

I'll be with you in sickness and in health

Next morning

Stephanie's Pov

I woke up and saw my head lying on my husband's chest.I sat up and went to the bathroom to change my clothes.

I came back and saw him still sleeping. I sat next to him and caressed his soft hair.

S: I'm so happy and I can't believe I married the one and only boy that I love.I promise I won't make you regret this decision.I'll support you and love you forever,my precious soul*kissed his cheek*.
The A.H.(air hostess): Ma'am?
S:yes?
A.H:We're about to arrive only 10min.
S: Yes, thank you.

I looked at his eyes and saw him looking at my chest blushing a little.

S:You were watching us last night weren't you?
A.H:What do you M-mean?
S:It's rude for you to be watching people making out, you saw us didn't you?
A.H:I am sorry ma'am, I was coming to bring you some drinks but I accidentally walked in while you were M-making o-out. I won't do it again I promise, sorry again.

He bowed slightly and ran from there.

S:I won't let you do it again either way.

I was staring at my handsome man when he woke up, he looked at me and held my hand making me lay on his body.

S:You still want me to lay on you? Isn't your chest numb yet?
C:No, you numb my pain.
S:*chuckle*Flirt mode activated I see huh?
C:God I can't believe how much I adore you, you little piece of work.
S:I love you more, there's no way you could love me more than I love you.
C:Wanna make a bet?
S:Sure Mr. tell me.
C:I will do whatever you want me to do to make you happy.
S:You won. You do love me more.
C:What? But I didn't do anything yet.
S:You did, and I don't like to lose but I'm telling you I lost. You do love me more.
C:How is that?
S:You married me and gave me yourself, you're officially mine and that's all I want to be happy, so you won.

Carl's Pov

She sat up straight and I looked at her smiling feeling so lucky that I married her. She looked at me and said.

S:Why are you smiling handsome?
C:Because I love you and there's no reason for me to not be happy. You're my whole world and my first priority now Mrs. Moa. I adore you.

She smiled and intertwined my hand with hers.

S:We're almost there, so you better fresh up.
C:But I like it here.

I made her fall on me as our lips touched.

I kissed her and she kissed me back. She ran her fingers in my hair and kissed me deeper. We then broke the kiss and she connected our foreheads.

S:Go fresh up and I'll shower with you when we go home.

I stood up and ran to the bathroom making her giggle at me.

Few minutes later.

C:Baby,we arrived let's go.
S:Sure just wait for me in the car, I'll be back;I have something to do first.
C:umm...sure, I'll wait for you in the car.

Stephanie's Pov

Few minutes later I came out and stretched my body.

C:What did you do?
S: Nothing just took care of something, let's go home..

We drove back home and went to the living room.Well we already bought a house every since we started dating since we have a lot of business trip here.Suddenly Carl got a phone call.