Chapter 13

My medicine

Next morning

Stephanie's Pov

I woke and saw my baby sleeping while hugging me,I started caressing his hair and planting butterfly kisses all over his neck while sniffing his sent.

S:*whisper in a low voice*Oh you smell so good.I can't get enough of you.
C:*giggle*Yah....it tickles...stop.
S:Oh my baby is awake already! Good morning my love.
C:Good morning princess.
S:Can I kiss you?
C:Is that even a question?

I placed my lips on his gently as I kissed him passionately.I flipped him over and hovered on top of him.I then went down to his neck and kissed him there.I then started blowing air in his neck making him laugh.

C:*laughing out loud*Hahaha come on stop,it tickles.
S:Aww my baby...you get ticklish too easily....yah*laugh*what are you doing?
C:This..*flipped her and tickling her from her neck*.
S:*laughing out of her lungs*ok ok I won't tickle you anymore please stop.
C:*stop and smashed his lips on hers*.
Oh you're too sweet baby,and you're looking so hot in that night wear.
S:Hmm,you like that,don't you daddy?
C:Yes sexy.
S:Okay that's enough for today,I wanna take a shower,would you like to get off me?
C:No, you're so hot and sexy and I...love you so much.

He glued his body to hers as she smiled and held his face close to hers.

S:I love you more my king*Peck his lips*.Now let me go.
C:Give me a kiss then I'll let you go.
S:No.
C:Why?
S:Cause I'll get diabetes then.
C:For real,how can that happen?
S:*flipped him over and connected their foreheads*Didn't we kiss multiple times?
C:Yes so....*realization hits him*Yah you flirtatious chick...hey come back here.

I took the chance and ran to the bathroom leaving him on the bed.I closed the door and locked it.

C:I'll show you when you come out kitten.
S:I might not be able to come out.
C:Why,what is it?Are you okay?
S:I am fine it's just I don't have a towel nor clothes with me.
C:Then that's my luck.

I took my night wear off and hopped in the shower.I finished showering and found a towel in the drawer so I took it and wrapped it around my body.

I finished showering and found a towel in the drawer so I took it and wrapped it around my body

I opened the door and peeked threw to see if Carl was outside,to my luck he is not here.I then got out of the bathroom.

S:*sigh*Oh thank God he is not....yah *laugh*shit I....
C:You what,huh?I thought you don't have a towel with you.
S:I didn't,I found it in the drawer.
C:*lift her up in bridal style*My love?
S:Yes baby?*wrapped her arms around his neck*.
C:Do you love me?
S:Is that even a question?I love you more than anything in this world.
C:Are you happy with me?
S:Yes,more than you can even imagine.I feel so happy and protected with you.You lightened my dark days.
Can you put me down now?
C:No*smirk*I love the way you think and talk.That's why I think that you're a perfect person*smiles*I love you so much.
S:I love you too*smiles back*Now please put me down.
C:No,never in your dreams.

Carl's Pov

I placed her on the bed and hovered over her.I looked in her eyes and placed my hand on her towel wanting to let it lose over her.

C:Can I?I just want your permission.
S:*sigh with a smile*Yes you can,I can't deny you hot guy.
C:*chuckles*Thank you baby.

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead,than eyes,nose and finally lips.She placed her hands on my chest as she unbottuned my shirt and threw it away,she ran her fingers threw my hair,as I released the towel from her body and threw it away.I massaged her breasts as she arched her back and moaned in between the kiss.We then pulled out in ask for oxygen;we looked in each other's eyes panting heavily.

C:You...you're beautiful,and you'll always be, I'll stop here.
S:Oh baby no you can't*flipped him and hovered over him*You can't stop what you can't finish daddy.You have to satisfy me then go.
C:Oh sure kitty,I don't mind.
S:You don't learn,do you?
C:Sorry,it slipped out.
S:You have two choices.
1;you have to satisfy me daddy.
2;I'll leave right now and you won't touch me until I give birth.
C:What?No,.....you left me no other choice,let me satisfy you babygirl.

I flipped her and started kissing her roughly,I went to her neck and sucked hard on her sweet as she grabbed my hair tightly making me groan,I held her hands and pinned them over her head.I went and kissed between her breasts,I then attacked on her nipple and started licking it gently teasing her.

S:Aaaa,stop teasing me,you....get it done already.

My hand traveled from her breast down her womanhood as I was drawing circles around her little pussy.

C:Fuck babygirl,you're so wet for me.
Oh if it wasn't because you're pregnant I would've fucked you so hard.

I sucked on her nipple as she moaned out loud.I backed away and looked in her eyes.

C:Are you satisfied babygirl?
S:Yes Daddy,thank you so much.
C: Let's get down and have lunch*kissed her tummy making h we giggle*I'm waiting patiently little guy.

We wore our clothes and went down. We ate lunch and sat on the couch watching a movie.

S:What movie do you wanna watch?
C:Let's watch 50 shades of grey.
S:You have fun watching it by yourself baby.

She was about to go but I held her wrist and made her fall on my lap.

C:What do you wanna watch then babygirl?
S:Let's watch transporter.
C:Sure,come on.

We were watching until a scene of them making out appeared,she held my arm and hid her face in it

C:Why are you hiding and feeling shy suddenly, you're naughtier than that besides we did more than this.
S:I know, it's just when you do it something and when you watch it something else.

The movie came to an end and the scene where he fight in the bus came.
Stephanie let go of my hand and focused on the screen.

S:Damn, he's so fucking hot.
C:Yah,how dare you,I'm literally sitting right next to you.
S:I know but you can't deny that he's not handsome and hot.

I pushed her on the couch and hovered over her.

C:How dare you talk about another guy while I'm literally right next to you?
S:Well you aren't the only handsome one in this world.
C:*pout*I am not?
S:But you are the only one in my eyes.
You are the most beautiful and handsome and pure human being that ever existed you are more beautiful than I am.
C:*laugh*I love you so much.
S:I love you more.

To be continued.