3

Ron's P.O.V

" Why would she pick Malfoy? He should have been the one to leave, he hates her, why would she want him to stay? " I asked Harry as we sat on the red couch in the gryffindor common room " Ron, you gotta let her go, one day she's gonna be married and have kids while you're sulking in you're room sad that she doesn't like you " He responded, i looked at him " Thanks for the help " i said sarcastically " But still " i said " oh god " Harry said in frustraction getting up and leaving, Seamus and Dean started laughing at me as so did Ginny " what? " i said " Nothing " they said, i got up and left the common room, i walked down the cold corridors before walking outside to see some of the first years and Harry?, " Harry! " i yelled walking over, he looked at me " Ron, what now? " He said " What are you doing with these first years, their from Slytherin " i said glaring at the Green ties they were wearing

" Ron! " Harry said glaring at me " what's you're problem, now you like slytherins " i said getting upset " Fine, Ron meet Matthew, Matthew meet Ron, Matthew is my Brother " Harrry said as my eyes widened.

Luna's P.O.V

i was walking down a corridor to the library when i bumped into a furious Harry " Harry? what's wrong " i asked as he looked at me " Ron, is what's wrong " He said " come here " i said taking his hand and we sat down on one of the bench's " What did he do? " i asked " He's mad, that i have a brother, that is in slytherin " he said as i stayed quiet " he says, i should be ashamed at my brother, that he's in slytherin and basically i shouldnt talk to him " He said " you shouldn't be ashamed that you're brother is in Slytherin, it doesn't matter what House you're in, what matters is that their family " i said as he smiled at me " Thanks Luna, you're a really great friend " He said, only if he new, " Yeah, anyways i've gotta go to the library " i said as he nodded then we went our separate ways.

Ron's P.O.V

I can't believe Harry has a Brother, Also he's in Slytherin. I walked into the Hospital wing to see Annabelle and Hermione Talking while Harry and Malfoy were talking also. What is going on with my best friends? Hermione looked at me then looked back at Annabelle, she hates me and harry hates me too, i've lost both of my best friends because of Malfoy and he's going to pay.

i walked onto our street and went straight to their burnt house, trying to find anything to find out what's going on with Hermione, all i could find was burnt clothes and baby toys " Hey! Hey! " it was Flinch, i turned around and faced him " your not aloud in here, Come with me, i'm taking you to Head Mistress Magonagall " Flinch said grabbing my arm and draging me to Magonagall's Office. " Head Mistress, i found Mr. Weasley on his street looking through Mr Malfoy and Miss Granger's Things " Flinch said as i sat on one of the chair infront of her desk

she looked at me " Mr Weasley, why were you going through Miss Granger and Mr Malfoy's Things " She asked as i looked down thinking of a lie i could say " Hermione wanted be to go through their stuff to see if anything useful wasn't burnt " i said as she looked at me " Okay, Mr Weasley you get 6 weeks detention " she said " Flinch Please escort Mr Weasley to the dungeons to the potions room, " She said as i looked at her, then Mr Flinch grabbed a hold of my Arm again.

Hours later of doing my first day of Detention, i went to the hospital wing, to see if Malfoy has left, so i can talk to hermione alone. i opened the Hospital wing door and i saw that draco had left and that Hermione was reading a book as annabelle was asleep, i walked in and she quickly looked at me " what do you want? " she said glaring at me " i'm hear to talk to you " i said walking a bit closer to her " Leave me alone, Ron " she said " but, i want to talk to you " i said " What is so important that you need to talk to me " she angerly said " why are you choosing Weasel over you're best friend? " i said " Get out " she said

" Why? " i said " Madam Pomfrey! " She yelled and Madam Pomfrey came racing in " Yes, Miss Granger " she asked " can you get Ron out of here, he's not welcome here " Hermione said " Yes, Mr Weasley, you heard Miss Granger you're not welcome here, Please leave " Madam Pomfrey said as she grabbed my arm " please don't come back when hermione is staying here " Madam Pomfrey said as she closed the doors of the Hospital wing.

Draco's P.O.V

i sat on the couch in the slytherin common room with Blaise and our kids Scorpius and Rose, who were playing and hopefully not listening to our conversation " Dude, when are you going to tell Luna " Blaise said as i sat there looking at him " i don't know, but i can't just tell her that after all these years that i could have " I said " you still need to tell her, one day " he said " i will " i said " But not right now " i said as Blaise nodded " I'm gonna go visit Hermione " i said standing up " Scorpius Come on, we're going to visit Mommy and Clary " i said as he stood up right away " okay " Socorpius said jumping into my arms, i laughed " Okay " i said back then we walked out of the slytherin common room and to the Hospital wing.

when we got there i saw Ron being escorted by Madam Pomfrey " Please don't come back when hermione is staying here " i heard Madam Pomfrey say to him, he walked off glaring at me, i walked into the hospital wing and sat down beside hermione, " what did ron want? " i asked as scorpius was playing with clary " he wanted to talk but i said i didnt want to " hermione said as i nodded " well hopefully we won't see him anymore " i said as Hermione giggled.

we sat there talking for hours until i was told visting hours were over " i'll see you tomorrow " i said as i kissed hermione's forehead then Clary's " okay " Hermione said then i walked out with Scorpius to have a late dinner. we got to the kitchen, Scorpius and i walked in seeing the elves making our breakfast " hello Mr Malfoy and Scorpius, what do you need? " one of the house elves asked " um, we missed dinner, would you have any left? " i asked as he nodded and walked off, we sat down at one of the bench's as the house elve came back with two plates filled with food " Thank you " i said as the plates were set down on the table " Tank you " Scorpius said as the house elve smiled then walked off, then we started eating.

Harry's P.O.V

I sat beside Matthew, he was nervous of something i could tell " Matthew, what's up? " i said as he looked at me " well there's this girl " he said as i chuckled " what's her name? " i asked " Beatrice " he said " her full name " i said " Beatrice Eastwood " he said as i smiled " ooh a first year like yourself " i said " yeah " he said " tell me about her " i said " well she has Dirty Blonde Hair, brownish colored eyes, loves Books and having fun " He said as i smiled more from him smiling and blushing " Matthew! " i heard a girl call, i turned around to see a girl just how Matthew discribed Beatrice " that's her " Matthew said as we got up off the ground and started walking over to her

" Harry this is Beatrice, Beatrice this is Harry " Matthew said as she smiled at me " everyone calls me Tris " she said, she didn't have a british accent, she has an american accent, she chuckled " i'm canadian but moved to england a couple years ago " she said as we shook hands " nice to meet you " i said " nice to meet you " she said smiling " anyways, Matthew we better get to the gryffindor common room, Max is waiting for us " she said as Matthew nodded " See you later Harry " Matthew said as him and Tris walked off.

Thanks For Reading