16

Hermione's P.O.V 

" how are we going to wake her up? " Harry asked, i looked around and saw a silver blood beetle ( not a real thing ) " there, a silver blood beetle " i said picking it up " what are you going to do with that? " he asked " The blood from a silver blood beetle, smells terrible, it can wake anything and everything from the liquid that is in this tube " i said holding up the tube then put it down " so what do you do? " he asked " you crack the beetle a bit, so you smell the blood " i said doing what i said " and then put it up to the noise " i said and did, she gasped " what happened? " she asked as i put the beetle down and it squirmed away " you fell asleep " i said putting a leaf over the tube " what are you going to do with that? " Harry asked " this " i said pouring the liquid onto the leaf, it died right away " wow " Ginny said " yeah " i said " anyways i've got to go, i'll read the journal tonight, i'll see you guys later " i said grabbing the bag and walking off " Bye! " Ginny and Harry said. 

Ron's P.O.V 

i only saw darkness, i notice it was because i had my eyes closed, i opened them slowly to see Ivy and a man standing beside her " finally your awake " he said " who are you!? " i said " oh did i not introduce myself, i'm Reed " he said, i looked around and saw i was tied to a chair " why am i here? " i asked " because your part of this whole plan " Ivy said " you, i can't believe i even trusted you " i said " don't get all sad eyes, just wait until you meet him " Reed said as him and Ivy left me in the room in the dark. Who's him?

Ivy's P.O.V 

I saw how sad he looked, once we walked out of the room, i let a tear go down my face, Reed came over and whipped it " It's okay to have pity over someone, just it shouldn't be over him " He said softly, that was the first time i heard him care for someone " What? " i said " I wish that you didn't pity him " he said quietly then walked off, i'm so confused.

Hermione's P.O.V 

I walked into Draco and i's room and sat down on the bed, i grabbed the journal and opened it. " What's that? " Draco asked sitting down beside me " Ron's Journal " i said turning the page, Draco looked at me confused " how did you get it? " he asked " i found it by the black lake " i replied " okay, what does it say? " he asked " it's just talking about us and the baby project " i said and he nodded " well, maybe you could take a break " Draco said touching my leg, i smiled " maybe " i said looking at him then we kissed. 

Ron's P.O.V 

It felt like i had been sitting here for hours before the door opened " who's there!? " i said as Reed and Ivy walked in, my teeth clenched together " what do you guys want " i spat " it looks like your ready to meet him, call him " Reed said, Ivy grabbed out her wand and did a spell, she didn't say anything so i couldn't tell what spell it was, a green mist came out of her wand and up threw the ceiling " what the? " i said " Come on, Ivy we better leave Ron alone for Him to come " Reed said then grabbed Ivy's arm and they walked out " why am i here? " i mumbled as they closed the door and i was left alone in the dark room again. 

It was about two minutes after Reed and Ivy left that the door opened again, and a man with black clothes on and a black mask over his face came in " Mr. Weasley, so glad to see you again " he said " who are you!? why am i here!? " i demanded, he took of his mask and i saw Malfoy's father " i thought you were in Askaban! " i said " Well, i'm not, now i've heard my son has started dating Miss. Granger " he said " are you wanting revenge or something? " i asked " No " He said chuckling " well don't you not want Draco with Hermione " i said confused " No, i'm happy their together, what i need from you is you to get Luna Lovegood " he said " why would you want Luna? " i asked " well she's Draco's sister, but is not my child, i want revenge on Narcissa for betraying me " he said smirking " I'm not going to help you " i spat " well you have no choice " he said as my eyes felt heavy, and everything went black. 

Ivy's P.O.V 

I feel bad for Ron, that Luna is the reason why we had to kidnap him, it's not right, but now a days what isn't in the wizard world " Ivy? " Reed asked " Huh? " i said looking at him " are you okay? " he asked " yeah why wouldn't i be? " i asked " well, you've been spaced out for 10 minutes " he said, i smiled " yeah, i'm alright " i said and he nodded " thanks " i said all of a sudden, he looked up at me " what? " he said " Thanks for asking " i said and he smiled " just making sure if my Ivy is okay " he said and i smiled " your a really great friend " i said and his smile went weak " what's wrong? " i asked " oh nothing " he said, i got up and sat on the table in front of him " tell me what's wrong " i said " it's just you like Ron " he said looking at his hands, it then clicked Reed likes me, for some reason i felt my cheeks redden " and not me " he said looking back at me " Reed i- " i was about to say but he cut me off " I know, you don't like me " he said " Reed " i said " No, you don't have to i understand " i said " Stop cutting me off " i said and he looked up " What are you trying to say? " he said as i looked at his lips, he saw what i did, i started leaning in as so did he, we kept looking at each others eyes " oh fuck it " he said grabbing my face and kissing me, i got butterflies in my stomach, i had just realized in that moment that Reed was the one i really liked.....

Thanks For Reading