11

Ivy's P.O.V

I walked into the forbidden forest " did you be-friend him " Reed said " i think i ruined it " i said " what?! " He said " i told him, i like him and now we aren't talking " i said " you dumb girl! " he said " I'm Sorry! " i said putting my hands up in defence " you have to be-friend him, you know who doesn't want to wait longer " Reed said " i understand " i said " now go before that big guy with a beard finds us " Reed said " his Names Hagrid " i said " yeah yeah " he said then walked off.

When i was about to leave i heard someone say " Who's the guy? " someone said, i looked behind me to see the girl i keep falling into " no one, you need to know " i said before walking off.

Matthew's P.O.V

I walked down the corridors when i bumped into Tris " oh hey, i was looking for you " she said, my heart fluttered " really " i said " yeah, want to go to the library and study? " she asked " yeah sure " i said and then we walked down the corridor to the library.

Once we got there i saw max sitting there " hey max " Tris said sitting down beside him " hey " he said as i sat down " hi " i said before we started studying.

Hermione's P.O.V

" Hey " i said sitting down beside Ginny in the library " hey " she said " so what are you doing? " i asked " oh nothing, but tell me what's going on between you and Cormac " she said looking at me " nothing happened " i said " oh really that's why he just mysteriously followed you out of class " she said " i didn't know he was following me until he pinned me up against the wall " i said " why did he? " she asked " he likes me and we've only slept together twice " i said as ginny's mouth opened wide " what, i have to be a virgin " i said " no, but you've slept with Mclaggen " she said and i nodded " was he good " she said, i laughed but then replied " yeah " i said " better then someone else " she said, talking about Draco " no comment " i said as she almost squealed " really, but you love Draco right " she said and i nodded even though i don't know who, she could tell i wasn't sure " don't need to tell me anymore " she said

" Anyways what are you working on? " i asked " just our potions homework " she said and i nodded " cool " i said " let me guess, you already finished it " she said and i nodded " i've gotta go " i said standing up " where you going? " Ginny asked " going to the washroom " i said " okay, I'll see you later " Ginny said then i left.

i got to the washrooms and walked in " hello " Cormac said " hi " i said bitting my lip " so.. " he said, i rolled my eyes, i walked over to him and pressed my lips to his, he pushed me up against the wall " Hermione " Cormac said against my lips, i moaned as we kissed some more, one of my hands went into his hair while the other went around his neck " Oh sorry " we heard someone say, we looked to see Ginny " sorry, i should go " she said walking backwards out then closed the door " we need to find a new place " i said as he smiled " i better get going " i said " But- " Cormac started but i kissed him " we better make it quick " i said as he smirked.

I straightened my clothes and hair " i'll see you later " i said kissing him " okay " he said " wait 14 minutes okay " i said and he nodded, i then walked out and down the corridor.

i got home and saw Draco doing homework " Hey, " i said and he looked up and smiled " hey " he said, ugh the smile that made me fall in love with him, i have to break it off with Cormac, i went and sat down beside Draco " working on potions homework? " i asked " yup, anyways where you coming from? " he asked " the library " i said and he nodded " anyways, where's Clary and Scorpius? " i asked " their with Annabelle " he said and i nodded " i'm gonna take a shower " i said and he nodded.