5

Hermione's P.O.V

i sat beside Draco at the gryffindor table in the great hall, i looked to see Ron laughing with a girl " looks like he found someone " Ginny said " he probably is just trying to get you guys jealous to take him back as a friend " Draco said " Thanks " Harry said sarcastically " what, just saying the truth " Draco said as i was giggling at his reaction " i'm gonna go back to the common room " i said " i'll come with you " Draco said as i nodded then we got up and left the great hall.

Matthew's P.O.V
Tris, Max and i were sat in the library studying for our history test " ugh, why do we have to study for this silly test " Max sighed " because it's good to get good marks, even if you don't really care " Tris said as i smiled " that's coming from a gryffindor bookworm " Max said " hey, I'm not a bookworm, do you ever see me reading 24-7, i think not " Tris said as he smiled at her " guys, we can study or we can stop and go have fun " i said as they looked at me " i wanna go to the forbidden forest " Tris said as Max and i looked at each other " it's called the forbidden forest, for a reason " i said " still, i want to go on an adventure " she said " fine, let's go " Max said " what? " i said " come on Matthew, let's go have fun, be stupid first years " Tris said as i smiled " fine, let's go " i said as she squealed " come on " she said grabbing her book and putting it in her bag and grabbing her other stuff, Max and i did the same thing " Lets go have an adventure " she said dragging Max and i out of the library and down the corridors of hogwarts.

We got to the forbidden forest, i looked around to see if anyone was around, " come on, i want to show you guys something " Tris said as we walked into the forest " what do you want to show us? " i asked " you'll see " she said as we went through the dark forest " i really don't have a good feeling about this " i said " Matthew, sometimes you gotta do stuff that you don't have a good feeling about " Max said as we climbed a hill " here " Tris said as she pulled some Vines away and it left a pond with a grass patch in the middle with a tree house in the middle of the grass patch " what is this place? " I asked as i walked in seeing the nice flowers and moss, there was stones in the water as a bridge to the tree house " it's my thinking tree " Tris said " this is awesome " Max said " thanks, i found it yesterday when i was running away from a Centaur " Tris said " you were chased by a Centaur!? " i said " yeah, it was fun " she said " and that's living life, Matthew " Max Said

" i live life, just we're in the Forbidden Forest " i said " still come on, it's Saturday, it's time to live " Tris said as she started walking towards the tree house " guys come on, can we just go back and hang out in the common room " i said " party pooper " Tris said as she turned around " i just have a bad feeling about being here " i said " fine, we'll go back, but to the library, i wanna finish studying " Tris said and i nodded as we walked out, she put the vines back so no one found the place " come on, i think it's about to rain " She said as we started walking back

*Crack* we all turned our heads " shh " Tris said as she signaled us to follow her, we hid behind a tree seeing a girl and a boy walking up to each other " did you befriend him? " the boy asked " I need more time " she said " Ivy, it was supposed to be easy, he's dumb to the point that he would befriend you that fast! " The guy said " Reed, it's easier said than done, please i need more time " she said " fine, but it has to be soon " he said, she nodded then they walked in different directions.

We walked out of the woods only to see Hagrid near by " come on, this way " Tris said, she started walking left, max and I obviously followed " Hey! " Hagrid's voice was heard, i looked to see him coming towards us " what are you three doing here, you should be getting in side, there's a storm coming " Hagrid said " yes, we were just about to go " Tris said " what are you guys doing by the forbidden forest anyways " he asked " oh we just came to grab some flowers for Harry and Annabelle " Tris said grabbing some flowers that she saw on the ground " okay but I don't want to see you guys again down by here okay " He said as we all nodded then he walked away " That was close " Tris said as we made our way back to the Library.

We got back to the library " one sec " Tris said walking up to the librarian Penny " these are for you " Tris said handing the purple flowers to Penny " oh how sweet of you " Penny said taking them " thank you " She said " no problem, everyone needs to be appreciated " Tris said as they both smiled then Tris walked back over to us " now let's get studying " She said as we went and sat at one of the tables.

Ron's P.O.V
I stood there at the black lake when Ivy came out of nowhere " Friends still hate you " she asked " yup but I don't need them " i said " everyone needs at least someone to trust " she said as i looked at her " I don't need anyone " i said " okay fine, I'll leave you sad ass alone " she said " fine " i said " I thought at least you would try and get your friends back " she said " or new friends " she said " why would i want you as a friend? " I said " because I'm talking to you and I'm here not them, if you want someone to trust then trust me " she said " fine, your my friend " i said as she smirked " fine, I'll see you tomorrow " she said walking off.

Tris's P.O.V
I sat there with Matthew and Max, they finally started study, i kept looking at Matthew, he's so cute " so what do you guys want to do after studying? " i asked as they looked at me " I don't know, spy " Max said giving me a mysterious look " yeah, that sounds fun " i said smiling, i looked at the library door to see the girl from the forbidden forest walking in, i looked away but she already saw that i was looking, she walked over to our table then leaned over close to me " it's rude to stare " she said glaring at me " sorry " i said " good " she said walking off " who's that? " Matthew asked " no one " i said starting to study again.

" so who do you want to follow? " Max asked " that girl " i said quietly pointing to the girl who was rude to me in the library " okay, let's go " Max said as we started following her, i was in the front, we turned a corner still following her, we stopped at a corner to see if she was looking, luckily she wasn't, we followed more when we heard her talking to someone " hey Ron " she said " hey Ivy " i heard Ron say back " come on, lets go " Matthew whispered, i nodded as so did Max, we walked off " lets go to the common room before dinner " i said they nodded in agreement.

Matthew's P.O.V
When we got back to the common room, no one was there except a couple of people " who's Ivy? " i asked " I don't know " Tris said " me either " Max said " let's not talk about it " Tris said, i could tell something was bothering her but i knew she wouldn't tell me, well not right now " yeah, i kind just want to go eat dinner " Max said " there's only 10 more minutes till it's dinner time " i said as it started raining outside.

Thanks For Reading