13

A/N Graphic Scenes in this Chapter, Thank you guys for 2k readers!!! Thank You :)

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning alone, it felt weird but I'll get used to it.

I got out of bed and made my way to the living room, once i got there i saw Draco still asleep, i smiled but then checked the time, to see it's 6:00 am, i went to the kitchen and got some breakfast, just something simple, ceral.

Once i finished, i put it in the sink and went back into my room, i was about to make the bed when i was turned around to see draco, he looked at me, he looked angry but his eyes were telling me he was sad.

" Draco? " i asked before he forced himself on me, i tried to pull away but he's to strong, he starts pushing us forward, which made us fall on the bed " Draco! " i said into the kiss but he didn't listen, then it happened, he grinded on me, my back arched slightly, it felt weird but i liked it.

His hands held mine, down hard on the bed. Trust me, it felt good but just not Right, not with everything happening " Draco " i said pulling out of the kiss trying to get him off " No " he said kissing my neck.

All of a sudden, Draco was throwen off of me, i looked up to see Cormac " Cormac " i said getting up quickly and hugging him, he put his arms around me tightly " It's okay, I'm here " he said holding onto me and as i hugged him tightly.

Draco's P.O.V

I looked at them, she really likes Cormac, i got up and they looked at me. My anger took over me and i attacked Cormac.

Hermione's P.O.V

We looked at Draco, he seemed more mad.

All of a sudden Draco pushed Cormac to the ground, They started punching each other " Draco! " i yelled trying to get him off but he pushed me back " Draco, Stop! " i said but he didn't listen " You stole her from me!! " He yelled at Cormac " No, she picked me!! " Cormac yelled getting on top and started punching Draco " Stop!! " i yelled, Cormac looked at me, i looked at him with pleading eyes " Stop " i said and he nodded before standing up, but that didn't stop Draco, Draco stood up and attacked Cormac again, i pushed him of Cormac and stood in front of Cormac, while looking at Draco

" Why? Why Hermione? " Draco asked as i felt Cormac stand behind me " Because she loves me " Cormac said " I now believe that " Draco said as i looked down " and Hermione Does " Draco said as i looked at him, i didn't say anything " Hermione " Draco said as Cormac put his hand around my waist " I think we know who she picks " Cormac said " Yeah, we do " Draco said glaring at Cormac " I'm Going to go " Draco said walking out. I just stood there with Cormac for a while before Scorpius walked in " I'm Hungry " he said and i smiled " Cormac, can you make him breakfast " i said and he nodded " Come on Scorpius, lets go get something to eat " Cormac said and they walked out of the room

I went into Clary's room and picked her up, she started giggling at me " Hi " i said in my cute baby voice, i walked into the kitchen to see Cormac and Scorpius eating Ceral, i put Clary in high chair before getting her milk, Cormac kept looking at me, i looked at him to see him looking at me again, i smiled before looking down and back up " where's Daddy? " Scorpius asked " Um, he's out " i said and he nodded " So it's Saturday " Cormac said " what are we going to do " He asked " Clary and i go to Day Care, then we come back around 1:00 " Scorpius said and Cormac nodded looking at me with a smile, Scorpius looked at both of us " So Scorpius, what's you're favorite tv show? " Cormac asked " i don't have one " Scorpius said " Scorpius, lets get you and Clary to Day Care " i said and Scorpius nodded " I'll be back in a couple minutes " i said to Cormac and he nodded as i picked up Clary.

Once i dropped off Clary and Scorpius, i went back to my house, Once i got back i saw Cormac sitting on the couch " Hi " i said sitting down beside him " Hello " he said as i sat closer to him " So... " i said looking at him and he looked at me, his wrapped his arm around me " we're home alone " he said biting his lip " yeah " i said leaning in, he leaned in also, once's our lips touched, he picked me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked into my room, he laid us down onto the bed.

I was just about to loose it when i heard someone walk into the bedroom, Cormac and i looked at who it was, it was Draco.

Draco's P.O.V

I walked back into our house, i didn't see anyone, i wonder where everyone is. I walked into Hermione's room, when i walked in, i saw her and Cormac naked under the covers. They looked at me, Cormac smirked while Hermione just had a blank reaction, i felt anger but sadness, Cormac looked back at hermione and she looked at him, her back arched, and i knew what happened. i walked out quickly and out of the house.

Hermione's P.O.V

Once Draco left i kissed Cormac again, he laid down beside me and i started giggling while looking at Cormac, he started laughing and looked at me " i can't believe that happened " i said " well at least he knows that you're mine " Cormac said, i giggled again.

Cormac's P.O.V

when Draco saw Hermione and i, he looked so mad, Especially when Hermione's back arched. God i love her

She looked at me again, she kissed me, i smiled into the kiss.

Hermione's P.O.V

I bit Cormac's bottom lip, making him moan, my back arched again as my breath hitched again, i moan escaped my mouth as he got on top of me " Cormac! " i said as my head went back a bit, he kissed my neck, i gasped as my back arched again, Cormac looked at me smiling, i moaned again as he laid down beside me, i turned to my side and laid my head down on his chest, He wrapped his arm around me.

Draco's P.O.V

i sat down at the black lake, she really does get more pleasure from Cormac doesn't she, god why, I love her.

I stood back up and started walking home.

Once i got home, i walked into her room, to see them cuddling, this is his fault, if he just didn't try getting her back, Cormac and Hermione saw me. Hermione looked at me with 'Please Don't' look on her face, i didn't care.

I went right to Cormac but Hermione sat in front of him " Draco " she said " Fine, but just so you know, when he leaves you, i'll still be here " i said before walking out of the room.

Thank's For Reading