10

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, i looked at my clock seeing that it's 5:30 in the morning i got out of bed and got changed into Skinny Jeans, A Black Bra, a Blue Tank Top, Black Ankle Socks, A Black Hoodie, and White All Star Converses. i brushed my hair and Teeth, i kept my hair down. i walked into the living room before writing a note to Draco saying i was going on a walk just in case he woke up before i get back.

i grabbed my wand before walking out of our room. i walked down the corridors of the school, i was just going past the girls bathroom when someone grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, i looked at them, it was Cormac, " Cormac " i said before he pressed his lips against mine " Cormac " i said " Someone might catch us " i said, he looked at me smiling before closing the bathroom door " Cormac " i said as he pressed his lips against mine again, i smiled into the kiss as so did Cormac. Our make out session turned into more.

i pulled my pants up " So.. " Cormac said as i put my hair up into a ponytale and straightened my clothes " What? " i said looking at him " we just slept together " he said as i looked down " i have to go " i said " okay, i'll see you later " he said, i kissed him on the lips before walking out and quickly walking back to the gryffindor common room.

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up to see that hermione wasn't beside me, i got out of bed and walked out of our room to see a note.

Draco,

Just going out for a walk be back soon

Hermione

i put the note down then sat down on the couch, i turned on the t.v and started watching a random show when i heard the front door open, i looked over to see Hermione walk in " Good Morning " i said as she looked up then locked the front door " Good Morning " she said " where did you go? " i asked " just for a walk, i'm gonna go take a shower " she said and i nodded, i could tell something was up, but i let it slide " Okay " i said looking back at the tv, when she pasted me i could smell something, like cologne, i didn't ask about it though because i know nothing on what happened.

LATER THAT DAY

We walked into Potions and sat down, i saw Cormac look at Hermione smirking, i looked at her to see her look at him then looked back down at her potions back, what the hell is going on?

i watched them the whole class, they gave glances to each other, hermione smiled to herself, he was smirking at her and sending winks to her now and then, when he finally looked at me he smirked before looking away, something is going on and i need to find out what it is.

After class ended, Hermione quickly walked out, Cormac right on her tail, i stood beside Ginny " what's going on between them? " i asked " i don't know " she said as we looked at each other " I'm going to follow them " i said " okay but don't get caught " Ginny said then i walked off.

i found Cormac and Hermione they were walking towards the Room of Requirments, Cormac was only a little bit behind Hermione, once he got close enough, he pinned her to the wall " Cormac stop " she said pushing him of her " Come on Hermione " he said " No, Cormac " she said as he tried getting close to her " Why not? " he asked " Because i can't do that " she said walking off but he followed her, i started following, once i turned the corner they weren't there anymore, so i walked off.

Hermione's P.O.V

" Why Not? " Cormac said as i saw in the corner of my eye Draco " Because i can't do that " i said walking off when we both turned the corner and were out of sight of draco i grabbed Cormac's arm and pulled him and i behind one of the dents in the wall with the statues " Wha-" Cormac was about to say but i covered his mouth before Draco could see us, Draco turned the corner and looked confused on how fast we were gone, he walked off. When i new he was gone i let go of Cormac's mouth " How? Did you know " he asked " i saw him at the corner of my eye, he was following us " i said as we both started walking down the hall.

When we turned the corner, we bumped into Luna and Harry " Oh, Hi " i said " Hi? What are you guys doing? " Harry asked, i looked at him " nothing, i was just asking Hermione a question about our potions project, thanks for the help " Cormac said " No Problem " i said then Cormac walked off " Anyways i'm going to go " i said then walked off before Luna or Harry could say anything, i walked to the hospital wing " Back again, Let's See if you're pregnant " she said as i laid down on one of the beds.

" Miss Granger, you are not pregnant " she said, she then came closer to me " But i did find DNA of Mr. Mclaggen on you " she whispered to me " oh um.... " i said " it's okay, you don't need to tell me " she said " No! it wasn't like that " i said, i could tell she was thinking that he raped me but it wasn't " it was consensual " i said " oh, okay sorry for me thinking that way " she said " no, it's okay " i said sitting up " Anyways, come back to me when you feel pregnant okay " she said as i stood up from the bed " Thank You Madam Pomfrey but please don't tell anyone " i said, she nodded before i walked out of the hospital wing.

I got home to see Draco, Scorpius and Clary watching T.V and playing games, i smiled knowing that i have this family but i've done things that Draco shouldn't forgive me on, Draco looked at me and smiled " Mommy's Home " Draco said " Mommy! " Scorpius said running to me and jumped in my arms " Hi Guys " i said as i sat down on the sofa with Scorpius cuddling in my side.

Clary Fell Asleep on Draco and Scorpius Fell Asleep on me, i looked at Draco as he looked at me " what happened today with Cormac and you? " he asked " Nothing, he still likes me " i said as i felt Draco look at me " Do you like him? " he asked " i'm not answering that " i said still looking at the t.v " Why not? " he asked " Because if i liked him wouldn't i be with him and not my family " i said " i guess you're right " he said, i knew i was lying but i can't tell him, not when i don't know yet " Yup, anyways did you feed Clary and Scorpius " i asked " yes, i did " he said i nodded " i'm going to put Scorpius to bed " i said before picking up Scorpius and putting him to bed, when i walked back into the living room i didn't see Clary and Scorpius " sorry, i put Clary to bed " he said " oh okay " i said " well, i- " i was cut off by Draco kissing me " wow " i said " maybe we should go to bed " Draco said, i nodded before we walked into our room, got ready for bed then got in " I love you " i said " i love you too " draco said as we kissed then Fell Asleep.

Thanks For Reading