15

Draco's P.O.V

I'm so happy to have Hermione back, i've only been spending time with Hermione and the kids, and not alone at the black lake " Draco, could you go feed Clary? " Hermione asked making breakfast for Scorpius and ourselves " yes, i will " i said grabbing Clary's food and feeding her, i looked at hermione, she looks so happy with having her family around " Hermione, i love you " i said and she looked up at me " and i love you " she said smiling " We better get Clary and Scorpius to day care " she said " yeah, we should " i replied grabbing Clary's things " lets go " Hermione said grabbing Scorpius's bag " dadda " Clary said holding her arms out " okay " i said picking her up, she giggled.

We dropped Scorpius and Clary off at day care " So what should we do now? " Hermione asked as we walked hand in hand down the corridoor " Go home and cuddle? " i said grinning " sure " she said smiling back.

We gotta back to our place " so... " Hermione said as i closed the door " oh come here already " i said grabbing her waist and kissing her, she smiled into the kiss as so did i.

Ivy's P.O.V

I walked out to the black lake to meet Ron, " hey " i said sitting down beside him, he smiled " hey " he said back " so, how are you? " i asked giving the signal to reed " I'm Good- " Reed came out and grabbed Ron " what the- ? " Ron said as Reed made him fall asleep with one of these smelly things " Come on " Reed said making me grab his feet " hold on tight " Reed said smirking as we avaperated, we landed at the old wooden house " come on, he's waiting inside " Reed said throwing Ron over his shoulder, why do i have to part of this.

Ginny's P.O.V

I sat down in the library, i was supposed to meet Ron here an hour ago and he still hasn't shown up " ugh, where could he be? " i mumbled to myself before getting up, grabbing my stuff and leaving the library. When i was walking down the hall i bumped into Harry " Hey have you seen Ron? " i asked " No, i was just about to ask you the same thing " he replied " i was supposed to meet him in the library an hour ago " i said " i was gonna come by and study with you guys, i was gonna walk with him but he never came to the common room " harry said " this is weird, he usually would tell me or get someone to tell me if he can't make it to study " i said getting a little worried " i don't know, we better get Hermione though " he said and i nodded. We quickly walked back to the common room and to hermione's room, we knocked on the door " go away " draco said " we need hermione " Harry said " can't this wait? " Hermione said opening the door, her close were messed up, i smirked as she smoothed out her clothes " It's Ron, we cant find him " i said " What? " she said " how long? " she asked " an hour " Harry said

" we need your help " i said and she nodded " okay, let me get shoes on " she said walking back into her place " Ron's Gone? " Draco said walking up " yeah " i said seeing his hair messed up and some of the buttons on his shirt un-done " you look like you've had fun " i said smirking, he blushed " yeah, well i just gonna, yeah bye " Draco said stumbling over his words and walking off " okay, draco i'll be back in a while " Hermione said " okay, be careful " Draco said before kissing her, she grabbed her sweater and was about to walk out of the house when Draco called out " I love you " he said " and i love you " Hermione said closing the door, i smiled at her and she started blushing " come on " she said as i chuckled as so did Harry, " so where did you guys last see him? " Hermione asked " Common Room " Harry said " Same " i said " there's one person we could ask " Hermione said " who? " Harry and i asked " Ivy " she said.

Hermione's P.O.V

" Ivy " i said, they looked at each other " where would she be? " Ginny asked " i don't know, maybe the black lake " i said and they nodded " what are we waiting for " Harry said standing up " okay " i said as we started walking towards the lake. Once we got there we didn't see him, only First years " maybe he was in the usual spot " Harry said as we walked over to it, he wasn't there but i saw his bag and a little tube of something " bloody hell, what if he was kidnapped! " Ginny said panicing " calm down Gin, we don't know that " i said walking over to his bag, i looked inside it only to see a quill, ink and a journal " what's this " Ginny said, i looked at her, she was holding the tube " Don't- " i said but it was to late she fell down asleep " What? " Harry said " i think ginny was right, he was kidnapped " i said..

Thanks For Reading

Sorry for the short chapter!