Sorry for the wait!!

Hello its May, 

I know I know It has been so long and I am so sorry, I know this isn't another chapter just an update on what is going on. 

So I have been having major writers block, it has been so bad that even writing essays (which are normally easy for me) have been a struggle. I have been having a hard time figuring out where I want this sequel to go to, at the start I sorta had an idea but because of my writers block I haven't even been on wattpad lately, I have been ignoring this because I have no clue what to write about. 

So I wanted to ask you guys, if I should continue this book or not. should I move onto the next book I have been holding off on to write, try and get back into things. should I continue and start writing the book I would like to start as well? it would be very helpful to me if you guys could leave some comments on how you feel and what you think I should do. 

In my mind, I would love to continue this book but start over, I feel like the story line is not what I want it to be, and I would start it over, delete the old one and start the sequel over, but I would not do that if you guys like it and would like to see where it goes for this point. because I do have an idea of what to write for the next chapter just not a enough to make many chapters. 

Anyways thank you for listening to my rant, and yeah please leave me some comments, I would love to see what you guys think and i'll get back to you guys :)

-May