12

Hermione's P.O.V

Cormac looked at me with a smirk " no, Cormac " i said walking into Draco and i's Room, well i guess now just mine, " Come on hermione, we're alone " he said touching my shoulder " Cormac " i said turning around, i saw his beautiful eyes and my breath hitched " i told you " he said kissing me " i still have kids to watch " i said against his lips " they won't mind, we'll make it quick " he said pushing me onto the bed, then we did it

" ugh, why do you have to do this to me " i said as he chuckled " you're just so good " he said getting off of me, i sat up " where you going? " Cormac asked " going to take a shower " i said and he sat up also " i'll join you " he said as i chuckled " fine " i said as i pulled my underwear back on and bra.

Once we got out, i got changed into some skinny jeans, a tank top, some black ankle socks, and White all star converses. I put my hair into a ponytale " I'm going to be in the Living Room " he said and i nodded as he left the bathroom and bedroom, i grabbed the sheets and put them into the washer before putting new one's on. I walked into the living room, to see Cormac, Scorpius and Clary, i used to hate Cormac, can't believe i'm sleeping with him.

I sat down on the couch " So Scorpius, what's you're favorite food? " Cormac asked " Peza (Pizza) " Scorpius said " that's my favorite too " Cormac said as i looked at him, i smiled at him, just yesterday i loved Draco but now i think i like Cormac, Cormac looked at me and smiled " Cormac, are you and mommy friends? " Scorpius asked, we both looked at him " Yeah, i am " Cormac said " what's you're favrite (Favorite) thing to do with mommy? " Scorpius asked " we have sleep overs " Cormac said " ooh, i wanna have a sleep over " Scorpius said " not until you're older " i said " Where's Daddy? " Scorpius asked " I'm right here " Draco said, we looked at him, he looked sad, i didn't understand why, until i noticed Cormac had his arm around me and that our hair was wet.

" Daddy " Scorpius said running into Draco's arms " Daddy, Cormac and i were talking " Scorpius said " really, about what? " Draco asked while sitting down on a chair " Mommy " he said as Draco looked at Cormac and i " oh really " he said " yeah, he said they have sleep overs " Scorpius said, i could feel my cheeks get red " Oh, um.. " Draco said " yup " Cormac said smirking at draco " Um Scorpius are you hungry? " Draco asked changing the subject, Scorpius nodded " I think Hermione's hungry too " Cormac said smirking, god he has to be so Dirty Minded doesn't he.

Draco looked mad now, " Come on Scorpius, lets go get you and Clary some food " Draco said and Scorpius nodded again before they walked into the kitchen, I picked up Clary, she started giggling at me, i looked at Cormac " Want to hold her? " i asked, he smiled and nodded, i hand her to him and he craddled her, she smiled and held onto Cormac's finger, i smiled at them " She's beautiful " he said looking at me " Thank You " i said.

Draco's P.O.V

Once Scorpius and i walked into the kitchen we started making grilled cheese for him and warm milk for Clary, i could hear them talking in the other room, i went and looked at what they were doing, He was holding Clary and she was smiling up at him, Hermione was smiling at the two, the last time i checked that was me, now it's Mclaggen, Hermione and Cormac were looking at each other then kissed and Clary giggled, does she like Cormac more then me or could Clary actually be Cormac's?

Ron's P.O.V

Ivy and i are still not that good, i've found that i really like her but i'm with Lavander
Ivy walked past me as i walked outside to the courtyard, she gave me a smile before walking down the hallway, Gosh first she's mad, now smiling?

Cormac's P.O.V

Gosh, i love Hermione so much, and she now is loving me back, if it weren't for Draco being her partner, i just know that she would be with me. She was smiling at me, oh that smile, she bit her lip as i still was holding Clary, who was giggling at me as i made funny faces at her.

Hermione's P.O.V

I watched them as Cormac made Funny face's at Clary, i started giggling at it, Cormac looked at me and smiled then looked back at Clary. Scorpius and Draco walked back in " Here, for Clary " Draco said handing me the bottle of Milk " here " I said handing it to Cormac, He took it then started feeding Clary, it was so cute, i smiled then looked at Scorpius, who was eating his food with his mouth open " Scorpius, chew with you're mouth closed " i said and he nodded " I better get going, i'll see you later " Cormac said handing Clary to me and stood up " Okay " i said then he kissed my forehead then messed with Scorpius's hair then left.

I looked at Draco as i burped Clary, he looked really sad " i'll take the couch " he said and i nodded " I'm going to put clary to bed " i said then got up with Clary and went to her bedroom and laid her down " have a good sleep, all of you're family loves you " i said then kissed her forehead before turning on her night light and walked out of the room " could you put Scorpius to bed, i'm going to sleep " i said and Draco nodded before i walked into my room and got changed then got in bed.

Thanks For Reading