19

Hermione's P.O.V
We ran down the corridor's of hogwarts, pushing students out of the way in the process " Move!! " i yelled as we ran outside and down to hagrid's, which he was surprised to see us since break just ended and we should be in class, he was in the middle of teaching when he saw us " hey!, why are you kids not in class " he said making all the first years look at us, they starred at the three of us running down to the forest " hey, stop, you can't go in there " Hagrid said as we ran into the forest " Sorry, Hagrid " i yelled back to him.

" The map " i said and Harry pulled it out " we're here, where is she? " i said " There " Neville said pointing to her name " we have to go straight " i said and then we started running " Ginny!! " we all yelled as we saw her, she turned around, looking at us, she looked really sick, veins popping out everywhere, saliva dripping down her face, eyes dilated " Ginny? " Neville said " it's the side affects from the vial, if you aren't immune to the deadly part of the substance, this is what happens " i said " you can't help me!, you can't help my brother either! " she yelled which made me jump, she did a creepy chuckle which made me step back as she came close to us " you don't care for my brother or i, you just care for your dracy poo " she spat at me " you all don't care, you never cared, i should have never came back after the war, i should have just left like i was going too " she said growling " Is there a cure? " Neville said quietly to me " yeah, but I don't think we'll be able to make it anytime soon " i said quietly back as Ginny glared at us " Hermione! " i heard Draco Yell, Ginny smirked " No! " i said as she started running to where Draco's voice was coming from " Draco, Run! " i screamed as we all were running towards him, he looked confused, but when he saw Ginny, he understood why i told him to run, he started running, i saw hagrid look over and see us " Ginny! No! " i yelled jumping on her, we fell to the ground " You leave him alone " i said trying to hold him down, Harry and Neville held her down as i stood up " Let go of me! " she yelled " what happened to Ginny?! " Draco and Hagrid said raising their voice, i was about to answer when i felt light headed and dizzy " woah, Hermione " Draco said as i fell over into his arms a bit then stood up straight " you okay? " Draco asked " yeah " i said as i only saw black.

Draco's P.O.V

" Hermione! " I said catching her as she fainted, Ginny had also Fainted " what just happened? " Harry said confused " I don't know, we better get them to Madam Pomfrey though " Neville said and i nodded " Harry, you take ginny, i'm taking Hermione " i said and he nodded as we picked them up.

We got to Madam Pomfrey, She rushed over " what happened?! " she said as i laid Hermione down on a bed " she fainted after she stood up from holding down Ginny " Harry said " why, was she holding Ginny down? " she asked " Ginny's gone crazy " i said as Ginny woke up, she started yelling things in a language none of us knew " hold her down! " Harry yelled as Neville, Harry, and madam Pomfrey ran over and held onto her, Madam Pomfrey tied Ginny up before sighing " How did she become like this? " Madam Pomfrey asked " she smelt a vial a week ago and now is like this " Harry said, i heard a gasp and looked at Hermione " Draco " she said smiling, i rushed over to her side " hey, baby " i said smiling back, she groaned " what's wrong? " i asked " my stomach hurts " she said, i started to worry because of the baby " madam pomfrey! " i said and she came over " her stomach's hurting, please check to see if the baby's okay " i said really worried " i will, don't worry, Mr. Malfoy " she said and i nodded. I stepped away as Madam Pomfrey pulled the curtain around Hermione's bed " It'll be okay " Harry said to me, seeing that i was worried and panicing " i'm worried about the baby " i said and he nodded " it's okay, to worry " he said as Madam Pomfrey walked out, she looked happy? " Draco, you may want to come in here " she said and i nodded, once i walked in i saw Hermione sitting there " The baby's okay, she just moved " Madam Pomfrey said and i nodded " Go get some rest though, Miss Granger " She said.

Once we got hom, hermione went straight to the couch and laid down " get some rest, i love you " i said " love you too " she said yawning before falling asleep.

Ivy's P.O.V

I woke up to loud bangs, and screams, i got out of bed right away and ran down stairs, i saw Reed and quickly ran up to him " what's happening ?! " i asked him " Ron tried to escape, now Malfoy's in there " he said and i nodded " okay, i thought someone was breaking in " i said " no, that would be worse " he said smiling down at me, i looked at him and blushed " what? " i asked " your so beautiful " he said leaning down and kissing me, i smiled into the kiss " your so cute when you smile into the kiss " he said " thanks, your pretty cute for yourself " i said " you two, stop kissing we have work to do " Malfoy growled " sorry, sir " Reed said " now, go get cleaned up, your going to go get me a muggle " he said " who? " i asked " her name is Rosa Cauldron " he said " where are we gonna find her?! " Reed said getting mad " don't use that tone with me! " Malfoy said coming over and slapped Reed across the cheek " Don't " i said holding onto Reed " reserch her, and find her, i haven't seen her in 10 years " Malfoy said walking away into a different room " i guess we should go pack " i said " yeah, you won't leave me right? " Reed asked " Never, i love you " i said, he smiled " i love you too " he said pecking my lips before we went to pack..

Thanks For Reading

Sorry for the short chapter