20

Ginny's P.O.V

I groaned as i walked down the path to the train, being sent home, is the worst especially since it's my mom i'm going home to, Draco, Harry, Hermione, Blase, Neville, and Luna were watching me get on the train " here's your things, Weasley " Hagrid said handing me my things " Thanks " i said looking at my 'Friends' Hermione shook her head and looked down, i looked away walking into an apartment, farther down so i didn't need to see them.

The train started taking off and i saw them look in, i looked down, what have i done to deserve this.

Hermione's P.O.V

I watched as she got on the train, she looked hurt, but she brought this onto herself, kind of, i looked down as she looked at us " Your gonna be okay " Draco whispered to me, as he wrapped his arm around my waist " i know " i said quietly, the train started going, i looked back up to see if she was looking at us, which she wasn't, she looked really sad " Come on, we better get back in, it's getting cold " Harry said and we did.

We all sat down in the common room, Draco and i were cuddling by the fire " i can't believe that it's already going onto Halloween " Neville said " yeah, what are you guys being? " Harry asked " i'm being a vampire " Neville said " we're being Peter Pan and Wendy " Draco said " aww, you guys are gonna look so cute " Neville said " what are you being Harry? " Neville asked " i'm being a cowboy " he said " cool " i said " yeah, couldn't think of anything else " he said " your gonna look great " Neville said " yeah, But you guys, will look the best, considerig it's Pan and Wendy, my favorite " Harry said looking at Draco and I " aww thanks " Draco said " no problem " He said, i could tell there was something on Harry's mind, he was distracted by them " Harry, what's on your mind? " i asked " nothing " i said looking deep into the fire place, i thought his eyes would melt by how he studied it " Come on, tell us, we can tell there's something on your mind " Neville said " nothing, just ginny, why would she act that way? " he said " well, the vial that she smelt " he said also " it was the vial, there can't be another way, it was everything they say that happens when you aren't immune " i said " yeah, it just so weird knowing that she did this " he said " we can't do anything about it, all we can do is find Ron " i said and they nodded.

Ginny's P.O.V

I got off the train to see my mom, looking very mad " Ginny Weasley, i can not believe you have done that, and have gotten sent home! " she said " i'm sorry mum " i said " you are being sent to an Asylum, for a while " she said " what?! " i said getting upset " it was recommended by Madam Pomfrey since you have been infected by that vial you smelt, you'll be in treatment to get you back on your feet, we also think that you are having thoughts of killing yourself " she said " no, you can't do this! " i said getting upset " i'm sorry, it's already arranged " she said as two people in white came over to me, they grabbed me " come on, miss weasley " they said taking me away from my mom " Mom! don't do this! " i said " I'm sorry " she said as they lead me away to this stupid place, why me?

Matthew's P.O.V

I sat down at a table in the library, i haven't seen Max or Tris today, i feel left out, they're probably out having fun, and have forgotten about me, that's when i got pulled out of my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder, i looked up and saw a beautiful girl " hi, is this seat taken? " she asked about the one infront of me " no, no it isn't " i said " may i sit here? " she asked " yeah, go ahead " i said and she sat down, she's so beautiful " i'm Cassie " she said " i'm Matthew " i said back, she smiled " well, i see you are working on the homework hagrid gave us, for the test tomorrow " she said " yeah " i said " well i'm working on that two, would you want to work together? " she asked " yeah, sure, that would be great " i said and she smiled " great " she said.

After about 20 minutes, Cassie and i were laughing and just talking, we had so many things in common, not like Tris and i. Cassie and i have a natural connection " Hey! " Tris said walking up with Max " hello? " Cassie said confused " this is Max and Tris, and this is Cassie" i said introducing them " hi " Cassie said as Tris and Max sat down " what are you guys doing? " Tris asked " Studying " Cassie said as Tris looked at her, kind of glaring " oh, cool " Max said " Yeah, anyways, wanna go explore? " Tris said smirking " I have already said to Cassie i would study with her, if she wants to come, i'll go " i said as Cassie smiled at me " well, i'll take up that offer, if it's okay " Cassie said " Sure, now lets go, we don't have all day " Tris said eager grabbing my arm " Okay, Okay " i said grabbing my things same with Cassie " Come on, we're going to our spot " She said grinning " spot? " Cassie asked " yeah, it's in the forbidden forrest " Tris said as we were walking down the coridoor " Forbidden Forest? " Cassie asked me quietly " yeah, it's where they like to go and adventure, to be honest, i don't like it as much cause we're not supposed to be going in there " i said quietly back " yeah, what if we get caught " she said back " then we'll have detention, i guess, i don't know " i said " Okay " she said concerned " hey it'll be okay " i said putting my hand on her back, she looked up at me, she was blushing a bit " okay " she said " do you trust me? " i asked " yes " she said as we smiled to each other.

Harry's P.O.V

I was walking down the coridoor, i turned the corner to see Tris, Matthew, Max, and a girl i've never seen before, but from Matthew having his hand on her back, they knew each other. I'm glad he likes someone, His crush on Tris was kinda fading to me.

Tris's P.O.V

Jealousy swept over me when i first saw Matthew and Cassie together, all you can see in their eyes is love, and it's so annoying, why do i even care, it's not like i like him, right?. We walked outside " come on, we don't have all day " i said grabbing Max's Hand, he looked at me surprised but had a wave of red go across his cheeks " come on " i said grinning and pulled him along.

Max's P.O.V

She grabbed my hand, my heart fluttered, the girl i like, is holding my hand, i blushed as i looked at her surprised, Matthew smiled at me, i could see how him and Cassie looked at each other, they liked each other so much, even though they just met, it was like love at first sight, kinda like how it was love at first sight when i first saw Tris on the train.

Thanks For Reading