22

Ginny's P.O.V

I finally gave up about an hour of banging on the door, i sat down on the floor and rocked back and forth " what's wrong with me? " i kept saying over and over and over, Jones walked back into the room about an hour later " take this " he said handing a little cup with two pills in it to me " why? " i asked " just take them " he said " Fine " i said annoyed but took the pills " now, i'll be back in another hour " he said and i nodded before he walked out of the room , i layed down on the bed and fell asleep right away.

Hermione's P.O.V

I was laying down on Draco and i's bed when Draco walked in " hey, you feeling okay? " he asked sitting beside me " yeah, just the baby's moving a lot " i said holding the bottom on my stomach and groaned, Draco grabbed my hand and held it " It'll be okay, you've already done this two other times " he said and we chuckled " easy for you to say, i'm the one carrying and giving birth to the babies " i said and smiled " your so cute " Draco said as i felt the baby kick, i groaned again, Draco looked worried " it's okay, it's okay " i said " are you really okay, you look like your in a lot of pain " he said i smiled " your really worried aren't you " i said " yes, i hate seeing you in pain " he said and i smiled more " your so cute " i said then gasped " Hermione, baby, are you okay? " Draco said worried " yeah, just that one hurt " i said rubbing my stomach, he looked really worried then fine after i said it was okay.

Ginny's P.O.V

I woke up, to my body hurting so much, i looked around the room, the room was spinning, i felt like the whole world was spinning, up and down, side to side, i tried to sit up but i couldn't, Jones walked " Looks like the medication, is still taking a while to kick in " he said " what did you give me? " i said " nothing to worry about, you'll be better in no time, Miss Weasley " he said smiling " you drugged me, have i been kidnapped!?, or am i " i said drifting back to sleep.

Hours later....
" Wakey wakey weasley " Jones said, I groaned " leave me alone " I said remembering I was taken, I gasped sitting up " why am I here! " I yelled looking at Jones " I've already told you that " he said " I want to know the truth " I said " then tell me, why you acted the way you did " he said, I clenched my jaw " that's none of your business " I said " well it's the reason why your in here, so " he said " tell me the truth! " I yelled " I am " he said getting mad " yeah right " I mumbled " what did you just say " he said " nothing " I said looking down " you better have " he said " what do you need " I said looking at him " your help " he said...

Draco's P.O.V

Hermione is so beautiful, she fell asleep on the bed, I'm so lucky, I can't believe that the one I've loved since we met, is now my girlfriend and is right here in front of me, and she loves me back, I couldn't help but chuckle at myself, she hummed and looked at me " it's okay, just go back to bed " I said and she nodded, falling back asleep, i smiled and kissed her forehead. I walked out of our room and went to the door as someone nocked, i opened the door, Scorpius and Clary ran in " hello, you two " i said " hi " Clary said jumping onto the couch " you two hungry? " i asked " no, but i'm bored " Scorpius said " same " Clary said " well, since your mother is sleeping why don't we go down to the library, and we can pick out some books for bedtime " i suggested " yeah, that sounds fun " Clary cheered, i chuckled " come on, i'll write a note to your mother saying we're down at the library " i said and they nodded " lets go guys " i said putting the note on the table " lets go, woohoo " Clary said " shh, your mothers trying to sleep " i said and she nodded " shhh " she said and i smiled...

Thanks for reading

Sorry for a short chapter!! just wanted to update for you guys