17

Reed's P.O.V

This is amazing, the girl i've liked since the day i met her is kissing me back, i smiled into the kiss before we broke apart " wow " she said smiling " yeah " i said, she looked at me in the eyes " your a good kisser " she said smiling more, i smiled seeing her happy " does this mean you like me? " i asked and she nodded " yeah it does " she said " anyways, we better get some sleep we have to get up early tomorrow " i said and she nodded " just one more thing " she said, i was confused until she kissed me again " i'll see you tomorrow " she said before standing up and walking out of the room, i sat back in the chair and smiled.

Ivy's P.O.V

I walked into my room and layed down on the bed, i started giggling, I had finally realized that Reed was the one i really liked and that Ron was just to cover it up " i like Reed " i mumbled to myself over and over before i fell asleep.

Draco's P.O.V

Hermione's been reading Ron's journal for an hour now and won't leave our room, it was now going on dinner time and i had made dinner " Hermione, dinner's ready " i said loud enough for her to hear " Okay, i'll be right there! " she said, she walked out a minute later " thank you " she said as i gave her, her plate " your welcome " i said as we sat down " so what have you found in the journal? " i asked " not that much, there's nothing there about Ivy or why he left so.. " she said, i could tell she was worried " Hermione, don't worry we'll find him " i said and she nodded " Hopefully " she said as we ate dinner.

After dinner was done Hermione and i washed the dishes " What do you want to do now? " i asked as we finished " Put the Kids to bed and watch a movie " she said and i nodded " Scorpius, Clary it's bed time " i said " Go brush your teeth " hermione said and they both got up and went to the bathroom " I love you " i said kissing Hermione " I love you too " she said smiling " Lets get the kids to bed " i said and she nodded " Kids time for bed " i said as they walked out of the bathroom and into their rooms " i'll change Clary " Hermione said and i nodded as i went to Scorpius's room " Daddy, will you and mommy get married? " Scorpius asked " We will one day, when the timeing is right " i said smiling thinking that one day hermione could be my wife " yes, when the timeing's right " hermione said as i looked at her smiling " Scorpius, it's time for bed " hermione said and i agreed " It's get late, you better get to sleep " i said as he climbed into bed " goodnight, mommy and daddy " he said as i tucked him in " Goodnight, Honey " hermione said kissing his forehead " Goodnight " i said to scorpius before Hermione and i walked out of his room and into ours.

Ron's P.O.V

" Wakey Wakey " Lucius said lifting my chin with his wand " what?! " i spat " you should stop doing that " he said hitting me with a spell, my body felt like it was getting broken into millions of pieces, i screamed out of pain " shhh! You don't want the spiders to hear you " he said teasing me, i stopped screaming and was now scared, he smirked " that shut you up quick " he said " see you soon " he said then everything went black. i then felt things start to crawl up me, i looked down and saw a lot of spiders, i tred shaking them off but they just would fall off, i started screaming as they started crawling up my face. I closed my mouth and cried as they crawled all over my body.

The next day.....

Hermione's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a pain in my stomach, like i was gonna throw up, i groaned " Hermione, you alright? " Draco asked but i only groaned as i knew that i was gonna throw up, i ran into the bathroom and started throwing up " Baby " Draco said running in and held my hair " lets get you to Madam Pomfrey " he said and i nodded whipping my mouth on a towel then stood up " i love you " I said " and i love you, now lets get you ready " he said and i nodded. I got changed into denim jeans, a grey flowly tank top, an grey sweater, black ankle socks, and white all star converses. I put my hair up in a ponytale then walked into the kitchen " Goodmorning, i already sent Scorpius and Clary to daycare with Ginny " Draco said " okay " i said smiling " let's get you to Madam Pomfrey " he said smiling, i nodded grabbing my school bag " okay " i said as Draco grabbed the keys.

We got to The hospital wing and was checked by Madam Pomfrey " I'm glad to say hermione, you are pregnant " she said, Draco and i looked at each other, we smiled " we're pregnant! " he said excited " yeah " i said happy " You two should get- " Madam Pomfrey was cut off as we heard Mcgonagall on the intercom " all seven years please come to the great hall, only seven years! " she said " i guess we should get to the great hall " Draco said as he grabbed my hand " thank you " I said to Madam Pomfrey before we left.

Once we got to the Great hall we went and sat beside Harry and Luna " Hello " Luna said as we sat down " hello " i said as Draco put his hand on my stomach and held my hand " your pregnant again? " Harry said and i nodded " third child, wow " he said " yeah " draco said " Attention! " Mcgonagall said and everyone put their attention on her " as you know, your kids would live forever, well we have found that it was a fluek, your children will not live after graduation " she said, i heard sighs and people happy " but what if we want to keep our kids? " a girl said at the back of the group, then i heard " Yeah " come from many people " then well, you'll have to get pregnant on your own " Mcgonagall said " you can't just take away our children! " Draco said and people agreed " it's not our problem anymore, this was only for until graduation, we have no way on stopping them to go away after graduation, that was what the spell was doing from the start, i'm sorry, but there's nothing we can do " Mcgonagall said, i nodded my head 'no'

" Why would you do this to us! " Ginny said getting mad " we are so very sorry! " Mcgonagall said, i scoffed then walked out of the Great hall, getting many stares from the year 7's and the headmistress but i didn't care, i wanted to get the hell out of there " Hermione! " Draco said running after me " What?! " i said getting mad " hey, hey it's okay " he said as a tear went down my face " no, it's not " i said as my voice cracked " it is, once we graduate, we'll be able to start our own family, not a family that will disappear " he said, i nodded " okay " i said " okay " he said smiling " Now lets get you home, and get you resting, we want this baby to be okay " he said and i nodded.

Once we got home i went straight to the couch, i laid down and put the blanket that was on the couch around me, Draco sat down and turned on the tv " What would you like to watch dear? " he asked " i don't really care " i said as i gasped seeing Doctor Who " want me to put it on? " he said smiling, i nodded smiling back " thank you " i said as i looked back at the tv and watched my favorite show.

Soon after i fell asleep. Once i woke up, i found Draco making Dinner, Scorpius watching Disney channel, and Clary playing with her barbie's on the carpet beside the fireplace which wasn't on! I looked at Draco and he smiled " i thought i would make dinner, since you were sleeping " he said " how long have i been out? " i asked " all day, but that's fine, you were pretty tired once we got home, and also since ya know, your tummy " he said, that's right i'm pregnant, crap how am i gonna tell not just Scorpius but now Clary! " I'm Gonna go back to sleep " i said " okay, you need rest anyways, i love you " Draco said " i love you too " i said yawning then fell back asleep...

Thanks For Reading!!!!