29

Ivy's P.O.V

Cormac and i sat in Professor Macgonagall's office, she had found out about Cormac drugging Hermione, when i had been cast on with a truth spell from a fifth year.

*Half an Hour before*

I sat down at a table in the library trying to get homework done when a group of Fifth years started practicing spells, i could see in the corner of my eye Harry walk in, he was walking towards the books beside me, when i felt myself get hit from a spell "Hermione was drugged by Cormac, that's why she liked him" i blurted out, making him go wide eyed, i covered my mouth, shocked at what i had just said "Bloody hell, that fifth year hit me with a truth spell" i said looking down "why haven't you told Macgonagall?" he said "i-uh-um-i-" i stuttered nothing coming out of my mouth

" you are telling her" he said walking away, i ran after him, seeing that he was going in the direction as her office, i started to panic, sprinting after him.

*Back to actual time*

Cormac looked at me mad "i'm sorry" i said for the seventh time, he huffed as Macgonagall walked in, she was probably gonna expel him, i just could feel it "What you did was wrong, Cormac" she said sighing "Your suspended, pack you're things, your going home" she said, he nodded walking out, me following behind.

Hermione's P.O.V

Ron and i got back from the burrow, finding everyone running up to windows, trying to get a view of something, Harry ran up with Luna "what's going on?" i asked "Cormac happened" he said sitting me down, once he told me i was Drugged, i understood everything "Oh my god, has he been Expelled? " i asked "No, Suspended, he's being sent home" Luna said and i nodded "That's why everyone is around the windows" i said and they nodded

"Does Draco know?" i asked "Yeah, he was the third one to be told" Luna said, and i looked confused "Ivy knew, but then got hit by a truth spell and said it to Harry" she said "and Draco?" i asked "I told him" Harry said and i nodded "I can't believe this" i said "Where's Draco?" i asked "Back at home, waiting for you" he said and i nodded standing up "I'm gonna go, see you guys later" i said walking away.

Ron's P.O.V

i was completely in shock, i couldn't move i just stood there, Hermione passed me, waking me from my trans, i looked at Harry "Where's Ivy?" i asked "I don't know" he said and i nodded walking off knowing where she is.

I walked down to the black lake to she her sitting underneath the tree we usually sit at "Ivy?" i said, she looked at me with sad eyes " i'm so sorry" she said looking back down, i sat down beside her " don't worry, it's been dealt with" i said "i feel really bad for not telling" she said and i nodded "it's okay" i said grabbing her hand.

Matthew's P.O.V

I stood there with Cassie, seeing Cormac be dragged off towards the train, Cassie sighed walking away from the window, i walked after her "You okay?" i asked and she nodded sitting down on a bench "I can't believe he'd do that" she said shaking her head, i sat down beside her "hey, everything's going to be okay, he made a mistake, that's all" i said grabbing her hand "A really big mistake" she said "Come on, lets go to the library, read our emotions out" i said and she smiled, i smiled back, she's so beautiful, i moved a piece of hair behind her ear, she started blushing, i smiled more at her "Okay" she said standing up.

I kept looking up at Cassie from my book, her lips parted because she's so into it.

Hermione's P.O.V

I walked into the house, to see Draco sitting there, looking very mad "Draco?" i said quietly, he looked up "Hermione, your home" he said standing up "I heard what Cormac did" i said and he sighed "I can't believe that bugger" he said looking at me "Promise me, never to go near him, ever again" he said and i nodded "I promise, i will never go near him again, why would i" i said sitting down "Where's the kids?" i asked "In Their rooms, wanted to be alone" he said and i nodded "Well get pass this, okay, i love you" i said standing up, walking towards him "I love you too" he said as we hugged.