14

Hermione's P.O.V

Two weeks have pasted since Cormac and i got together, and since Draco and i broke up, Everyone found out, who knew about our relationship (Draco and Hermione), Scorpius was actually happy that Cormac and i were together, Clary was happy also, she loves Cormac, always giggling when she see's him.

I sat on the couch with Cormac, while Scorpius and Clary were playing, i smiled at them as Cormac wrapped his arm around me, i heard the Door open, i looked and saw Draco walk in. Draco hasn't been okay, he's gone half the time, doesn't interact with Scorpius and Clary, he's just not who he used to be, i obviously understand why, he's mad that Cormac and i are together, but that's not a reason to ignore you're kids.

I looked at Draco again and he looked at me, he looks like he hasn't slept in days, i looked at the time, to see it's time for me to go down to the Hospital Wing " I've gotta go, i'll see you later " i said standing up " Okay " Cormac said as i walked out of the room.

Once i got to the Hospital Wing, i walked in and was greeted by Madam Pomfrey " Hello Miss Granger, ready to find out if you're pregnant and who the father is? " She asked " yes " i said.

" Miss Granger, you are not pregnant " she said and i nodded " Thank You " i said " You're Welcome " she said " i'll see you soon " i said and she nodded " Goodbye " she said as i walked out of the Hospital wing.

Why am i not getting pregnant? i thought before walking down the coridoor. Once i got back to Draco and i's room, Scorpius ran up " Mommy! Mommy! " he said as i picked him up " Yes, Scorpius? " i said " Hello " Cormac said, i looked around and didn't see Draco " he left " Cormac said noticing that i was wondering " okay " i said putting Scorpius down " A Cormac can i talk to you " i asked he nodded as we walked into my room " i've been thinking, maybe we should see other people " i said, i have been thinking if Cormac and i were a good idea and i've decided that Cormac and i need to break up " Are you breaking up with me? " Cormac said " yes " i said " Hermione, why? " he said, he sounded sad " is this because of draco!? " he said getting upset " Cormac, it is about Draco, he doesn't do anything anymore, he probably hates me, i need time to fix Draco and i's relationship, so he'll be around the kids more, i don't want them growing up without Draco there, i'm sorry but i think i love Draco more " i said, his eyes went from angry to sad " fine, i'll go " he said storming out of the room, i sighed " Cormac was such a bad idea " i said sitting down on the bed

" mommy? " Scorpius asked as i looked at him " Yes, Honey " i asked " are you and daddy go to get back together? " he asked " Hopefully " i said smiling a bit " I really miss daddy " he said looking like he was about to cry " Come here " i said opening up my arms, he came right away " Daddy's never home, he never plaws with Clary and i " Scorpius said crying " it's okay, it's okay, he'll change, he'll be his normal self okay, " i promise " i said as a tear went down my face " I promise " i said " Hermione? " it was Draco, i looked up " Scorpius could you leave daddy and mommy alone for a minute " i said and he nodded then left " Draco " i said standing up " Hi " i said looking away then at him " Did you and Cormac- " he said but stopped " we broke up " i said, he looked releved " i guess i should leave you to have alone time about your heartbreak over breaking up with someone you love " he said " Stop " i said, Draco looked at me " what? i'm right " he said " no your not " i said looking up at him " you loved him " He said " stop " i said " why, you loved him, thats why you stopped our relationship, Hermione it's been two weeks since i've been without you, why shouldn't i leave you and the kids, if i'm not needed here! " he said " I love you! " i said raising my voice, he looked shocked " i love you, i always have, why do you not get that anymore, i know that i left you and that you shouldn't take me back but i love you " i said as my voice cracked

" you still love me? " he asked with sadness in his eyes " yeah, and i was so stupid for leaving you for Cormac " i said as a tear rolled down my face " please don't cry " he said now with tears in his eyes " i'm so stupid, why would i even think you would still love me after leaving you for f**king Cormac " i said as another tear went down my face " Baby " Draco said softly as he came over and whipped my tears away " all i've wanted is for you to say you love me again, i would never hate you even if i was heartbroken from you " he said " you don't deserve me, i hurt you " i said " i do deserve you, your the one i've wanted to be with since the first time i laid eyes on you, don't say i don't because i sure am a lucky man to be in love with you hermione " he said, i smiled " does this mean we're back together? " i asked, draco smiled " Hermione Granger, will you be my girlfriend again " Draco said getting down on one knee " yes i would love to be your girlfriend again " i said smiling, draco stood back up and we kissed.

We broke apart " well i think its time we make dinner for Clary and Scorpius " draco said, i nodded " yeah " i said smiling. Finally i have my whole family back together. 

Ivy's P.O.V 

I sat down at the black lake, Ron and i haven't really talked, he's still with Lavander and i still like him kinda, Ross my friend since we were young has come to hogwarts to be my crush you could say, Reed is gonna do anything for my feelings to change " Ivy? " Ron said, great timing " hi " i said as he sat down beside me " um, so how are you? " he said " I'm good, you? " i said " good, i guess " He said " how are you and lavander? " i asked " we broke up " he said and i nodded " do you still like me? " Ron asked " yeah kinda " i said " Kinda? " he asked " i've met someone " i said trust me i like ross and ron " who? " he said sad " ah i've got to go ron, i have to met ross " i said standing up " why wont you tell me who you like? " he asked " because it's none of your business " i said walking off. 

Ron's P.O.V 

Why won't she tell me? I stood up and walked away from the black lake " ugh i hate this " i said to myself " what do you hate? " Matthew ( harry's brother ) said " nothing " i growled walking away from him. 

Matthew's P.O.V 

i rolled my eyes at Ron walked away, he still doesn't like me, i walked into hogwarts and down the corridors to the library. when i walked in i saw Max and Tris, i've started getting jealous of they're relationship, they're not together but they look like it and act like it, i felt my heart break into pieces as i saw Tris and Max laughing at something he said, i walked up " hey guys " i said and they looked at me " hey " Tris said smiling at me " what are you guys doing? " i asked " just talking " Max said as i sat down " we were about to study " Tris said " cool, well i need to study too so.. " i said " i guess we'll all study together " Tris said smiling at me, i smiled back....

Thanks For Reading