2009

Trigger warning! R@PE/SA

~~

Oldy sat Candy ontop of the kitchen counter, kissing him deeply on the lips. Candy didn't kiss him back, he never did. He tried to fight back against him, but he was much weaker.

He was drunk, he was angry, he was sexually pent up, in his eyes, the best solution was to take it all out on Candy, since he recently turned 16, the legal age of consent.

"You're such a pretty boy." He whispered, kissing Candy on the neck.

Candy started to cry, pleading with his brother to stop, and let him go. But instead, he was slapped.

"You're not allowed to tell me no. No one is allowed to tell me no."

Oldy tugged on Candy's jeans, trying to pull them down. Candy held on, he wasn't gonna let his brother rape him. He wasn't gonna let his first time be given to someone who isn't Chester.

"You have to go work! Stop! You're going to be late..."

"They won't care if I'm a few minutes late. It's not even an important job, just stocking shit at a super market."

Candy continued to silently cry, ashamed that he wasn't strong enough to fight back, and that he was letting his brother walk all over him. Regardless of the fact he's older, he knows what he's doing is wrong, but he doesn't care.

Oldy stopped trying to fight Candy to get his clothes off, he instead pulled out his cock from his work pants, showing it off to Candy, he snatched Candy's hand, spitting in it. Bringing it forward, bringing it closer to his cock, to touch it.

The doorbell to their house went off, multiple times. Candy always told Chester, if he was going to pick him up, spam the doorbell until the door was answered.

Candy quickly yanked his arms back, cowering to himself. He licked Oldy in the face, getting off the counter, trying to run for the door. He was snatched down, punched in the face repeatedly, but not hard enough for him to bleed or bruise.

"You're not ever going to win against me." He began, "No one will be able save you. I'll take your cherry before that monkey boyfriend of yours does, and it isn't a threat, it's a promise."

He got off of Candy, who put his finger to his nose, seeing if he was bleeding or not. Oldy opened the door, highly aggravated with Chester.

"If you come over here again, I'll have the police ready to arrest your ass. You're 18, Candy is 16. That's statutory rape."

"I'm not even fucking him, not yet at least."

Oldy balled his fist up, as did Chester. He was never going to let Oldy intimidate or attempt to punk and fear him. Candy held his head down, escaping out the house, holding onto Chester's hand.

Chester walked with Candy to his car, making sure he got in before he did. He grabbed Candy by the chin, making him look at him.

"What did he do to you?" He demanded.

"The same thing he always does..." Candy replied.

"We've got to tell the police about this. You can come live with me and my mom!"

Candy shook his head, laughing to himself, "I don't want to bother her."

"You'll never be a bother, my mom loves you just like me!"

Candy opened the glove box, using the facial wipes to clean off the tear stains. "You have this sense...and it's always trigger when he's about to rape me."

"Well, crazy things happen to a person when they're in love..." Chester said, starting his car.

"Where are we going?" Candy asked.

"Wherever you want."

"There's a new movie coming out...I kinda wanna go see it."

Chester held Candy's hand, softly squeezing it, "Let's go watch it." He said, driving off.