Old Friends Reunite (POPGOES)

"Hey, can we talk?"

Sara froze, she hesitated. Looking around the building, she wanted to call security to get him out of here. But it was late, 11pm. There was no one in the building other than her, and maybe the janitor. If Doug were to attack her again, he'd be her only help. She looked back at him, she didn't get any ill intentions from his presence, and he didn't seem violent. He was kinda...a bum..

"Sure..." She said, closing the door. Locking it with her keys. 

"Are you heading back to your car? I'll walk you. We can talk while we walk."

Sara ignored him, her heart beating. Doug followed her, but from a safe distance. Her car was pretty far, she had to go through building to building, then go up the parking garage elevator, than some more walking. 

"How've you been Sara? It's been almost 20 years since I last saw you!" He weakly laughed.

"...I'm good...." She said, they stepped out of the elevator. "After the POPGOES Pizzeria closed down, Popgoes helped me with college. He didn't like pay for all of it, but he somehow managed to get me a full ride scholarship. As long as I kept my grades up of course. Anyways, he was at my graduation. Him, a pregnant Cindy, her brother Candy, his husband Chester, and their son. BlackRabbit was there too I think. But she didn't stay long...she had a baby right around this time, and she didnt trust anyone to watch him when she was away, not even 'that bastard' as she referred to him as."

Doug nodded, as if he was keeping up. He knew most of this stuff, since Popgoes explained most of it. 

"Then, I got my job here at the facility when I was 22, I've worked here ever since. A couple years later, I get a knock at my apartment door. I opened it, and there was a teenage boy, saying he was my son..." Sara looked down, Doug held Sara's hand. This was his chance to speak. 

"I-I didn't know you kept it....Popgoes had told me Cindy was talking to you, trying to convince you to get rid of it. Sara I'm...I'm sorry I did that you you, I was drunk. Which...isn't an excuse....Not only am I sorry for that, I'm sorry for not being there for you when he was born. I could only imagine how painful child birth is, especially at 16. I missed out on my own son's life, just like what my dad did to me. I guess really am my father's child, just like how she always told me. Fucker was never there for me, not even on my birthday, nor my high school graduation. When I was little, he'd only be there when my mom spreaded her legs for him. He'd feed her with drugs, cocaine mainly. I'd come back home from school, they'd be downstairs in the living room snorting it while out of their minds. I'd go upstairs to my room, trying to drown them out, and next thing you know I'd hear fighting, glass breaking. He'd hit her, she'd hit him, then I'd hear moaning while he fucked her."

Sara's eyes widened, "Doug...I...I didn't know...!" She held his face, Doug softly smiled. He leaned in to kiss her, much to her surprise. Still, she kissed him back. She opened the doors to her car, as she pulled Doug in with her. He flipped the tables on her, she was on the bottom and she was on the top. He lifted the lever in her car to tilt the seat back. She gasped lightly, Doug climbed ontop of her. He leaned over her, pausing. She looked up at him, placing her hand on his cheek, rubbing it. 

"What if I get you pregnant again?" He muttered. 

"You don't have any condoms?"

He shook his head, with a laugh. "I didn't think I'd end up sleeping with you in your own car."

She giggled, "I didn't either"

She pulled Doug down on her, making out with him. Opening her legs so he could come between her. Doug stuck his fingers inside of Sara, she moaned. Grinding herself against his fingers. When he pulled them out, he chuckled. 

She hid her face, embarrassed. He took her arm, moving out the way so he could see her pretty face. He kissed her lips, she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck. Doug put himself inside of Sara, thrusting. Her car started to shake lightly. Doug rested himself against her shoulders, licking and sucking at her neck. Each party respectively moaned their own names. There was a sense of mutal feelings for one another. Doug always had a crush on Sara, and the night before it happened Sara found herself growing feelings for Doug himself. 

Doug climaxed inside of Sara, he wasn't that deep inside of her, that there would be a 90-100% chance she was pregnant. They were more or so, running on 45% and below. Adding to the fact, most of his cum spilled out and stained Sara's car seat. Doug lifted off of her, breathing heavily out of breath. Sara rose up from her seat, Doug helped her lift it fixing her hair for her. She kissed his cheek. 

"Need a ride home?" She asked him, he nodded. 

"That'd be great."