Character Analysis - BlackRabbit

Shitty title, but bare with me, it's 9 in the morning and I haven't updated this in a long ass time bruh...

BlackRabbit lives with the following ideal, "I'm a mother first, wife second, and a queen last." Which pisses the fuck out of the court.

They just really don't like her, and the reasoning behind it is mainly because of her 'criminal siblings' and she was once on trial for killing Saffron Squirrel. So despite being found not guilty, they still had suspicions about her. (Which she didn't do, and it was  her brother) Shadow Rachel and Shadow Bonnie. Shadow Bonnie killed two fucking kings (and Saffron) , his father and shadow Candy's father, in which Shadow Rachel was upset BlackRabbit wasn't defending her brother, BlackRabbit responded in which by saying "How can I defend someone whose hurt my husband, as well as our family?" Cause Shadow Rachel refused to see her brother as guilty. Why? She finally acknowledged what a shitty sibling she's been to both of them.

Shadow Rachel is the eldest out of her triplet siblings, as well as the heir to her throne. Obviously, being the eldest shes expected to do and learn more, so BlackRabbit and Shadow Bonnie just kinda raised theirselves, leading as best as they can, never being allowed to surpass their sister.

It's crazy that now that the triplets are fully grown, Shadow Bonnie was lowkey stronger than both his siblings, it went from Shadow Rachel being the strongest, to now she's the weakest.

Going back to BlackRabbit and Shadow Candy, she was often forced to take sides, it was a lose lose situation regardless of whose side she took. If she took her sisters side, Shadow Candy's court would shun and make nasty rumors about her, hoping Shadow Candy would end their marriage, and become convinced to execute her to remarry a woman of their choosing.

If she took Shadow Candy's side, her sister would be pissed at her, and the court would make rumors about her, calling her 'Οι εχθροί πόρνη' which translates from Greek to 'The enemies whore' even though name calling is bad, reasonably this route was the better option since she didn't have to risk being separated from her son and husband. So it's understandable why she chose to take Shadow Candy's side more.

Like imagine the frustration and confusion she had to go through when her brother was on his King killing spree to power...

Shadow Rachel: You're really gonna defend your own brother?

BlackRabbit: Bro he literally killed two fucking kings, how can I defend that?

Not to mention, she was pregnant with SJ at the time, so she really couldn't do much anyways...

Yeah eventually both families made up, Shadow Rachel realized she was wrong, and Shadow Bonnie did fuck up, she accepts SJ as her nephew, rebuild a happy relationship, the good ending, ya know?

But it's not the good ending, 'The Revival Arc' comes into play in the near future.