Bonnie's Bowling

The elevator doors opened, Gregory stepped out, immediately being jump-scared by the infamous map bot.

"Hi. Please take this map. Take a map. Take a map. Take a map. Take a..." It continued.

Gregory climbed down from off of Freddy's head, snatching the map out of Mapbots hands. It thanked him, despite Gregory's rudeness. Freddy waved with a smile at the mapbot.

"They're really helpful beings! I sometimes...find myself getting lost." He shamefully laughed. "That's why I normally stay in my room, I haven't really touched this area of the mega plex since...."

"Since what?" Gregory asked.

GlamRock Freddy's eyes drooped, he frowned.

"Since what?" Gregory repeated, trying to break Freddy's sadness soft lock. He tapped Freddy on the arm waking up, breaking him free of the trance.

"Sorry...what were we doing?"

"Heading to Bonnie's Bowling...are you alright...?" Gregory asked, concerned for his friend.

"I am perfectly fine! Maybe my power is just running low, the end of the hour is reaching soon, so we must hurry!" Freddy ushered.

Gregory and Freddy walked from the elevator over to Bonnie's bowling. He remained inside Freddy's chest cavity just to be safe. It seems Vanessa, or Vanny sent out more security bots to try and help catch Gregory.

"I should've gotten that stupid fazerblaster..." Gregory complained.

I agree." Freddy blurted out, "You would have less of a trouble if you had just listened to me. You've listened to me other times just fine, why is this time any different?"

"Hey! I'm just a 10 year old kid being chased by 3 blood thirsty robots! Yeah you've been helping me out, but I'm not fully sure if I can trust you or not..."

"I understand that Gregory...but I highly advise you to seek getting either the Fazer-Blast or FazCam."

"I'll do that after we're done here." Gregory said, pulling up with Freddy to Bonnie's bowling. Gregory got out of Freddy, walking inside the alleyway.

"This place is huge!" Gregory exclaimed.

"It looks a lot bigger than from what I remember..."

"From what you remember? I thought you come up here all the time! Since, after hours you guys are allowed to roam free out of your rooms!"

Freddy left Gregory talking to himself in the bowling alley, heading for the kitchen, where his curtains were.

"Look at this kitchen! It's so...stylish! Like something out my grandpa's western cartoons!" Gregory joked, "What do you think Freddy?....Freddy...?"

Gregory noticed Freddy walk closer to the cove, which had an  'out of service' sign planted in-front of it.

"I...do not come up here anymore...I miss him..." Freddy sighed, kneeling down against the stage, lying his head against it, tears falling down his face. His heart never stopped aching for him, he wanted him back, he wanted Bonnie back.

Gregory walked up to Freddy's side, comforting him. "I didn't know about you and Bonnie...I'm sorry..."

"What for? You did nothing wrong superstar!"

"For bringing you up here...it must pain you to be up here..."

Freddy turned his head towards Gregory, smiling, placing his hand overtop of Gregory's hair. "It's okay super star. It's okay..." He got up from off the floor, "Lead the way! We still must find all the mysteries of the pizza plex." He declared, following as Gregory explored more depths of Bonnie Bowling.