The Chimpanzee Septuplets

I like these little AU character analysis ideas I be having, won't be often though...also, note that Chester is younger than his cousins by a year. They were born in 1990, he was born in 91.

Cian - The Eldest
Cailan - The Restless One
Cade - The Social One/Middle Child
Caden - The Silly/Goofy One
Cadence - The Fighter
Carter - The Sweet One
Cariaid - The Youngest

Cian is the eldest of his siblings, he came out first. He didn't have the responsibility pressure of taking care of his 6 younger siblings, because they all worked together as a team. Cian encourages his siblings to do what they love. He often had to break up fights between Cadence and some random kid at school. He loves his family well, and welcomed Candy to the family very easily. He seen the same thing Chester saw, his smile.

Cailian is 2nd in line, and the only girl out of her brothers. She was born 20 seconds after Cian. Her brothers always turn to her for advice, and would immediately jump on a guy who flirted at her or looked at her the wrong way. She loves Jr to death, she'll always be the main one holding him. I see her having sons in the future. Maybe 3, maybe 5.

Cade is the middle child, (since half of 7 is 3.5) he's the eldest out of his triplet brothers Caden and Cadence. He's the most talkative out of his siblings, and he's very blunt and vulgar. When he first met Candy, he would ask him a ton of questions about his and Chester's sex life.

Caden is 4th in line, he's the 'smart one' of the family, although I described him as Silly/Goofy. He always makes jokes, and knows how to have a good time, even if it isn't the way he prefers it to be.

Cadence is the youngest out of the triplets, and 5th in line. He's the fighter of his siblings, he would often get into fights at school. He's not scared to fight, nor is he scared to lose. Often, Cian or Carter would have to pull him away from fighting people. Kinda like Chester stepping up to someone.

Carter is 6th in line, he's the favorite child, he's kinda shy, he doesn't talk that much, he'll always have his siblings back. He'll be the one to hold Jr, if his sister or Cade/Caden aren't. I don't really see him having kids in his future, but he'd definitely have a daughter if it gets to that point.

Cariaid is the youngest out of the septuplets, but the first of his siblings to get married. In public, he normally stands behind his siblings, or he's seen being near Caden sometimes. He often gets to places late, which is like a 'running gag' in the family.

Cariaid and Cailan were both in the air force. Cian and Caden went into the marines. Carter, Cade, and Cadence were in the military.

As kids, the seppies had 4 rooms, Cian and Cade were in one room, Caden and Cadence in another, Carter and Cariaid in another, and Cailan had a room to herself. But Cade would often sneak into her room at night, and sleep in the room with her.

They all welcomed Candy into the family, and were present at his and Chester's wedding. When Chester announced Candy's pregnancy, they congratulated him, and made sure to shower Jr in gifts when he was big enough.