Tommorow's another day.

Tw: Abusive relationships

There was banging on the door, "Please, let me out!" The small child cried.

The young teen held his back against the door, refusing to move, refusing to open it.

"I have to go to the bathroom Michael!" The child cried, "I can't hold it any longer!" He pleaded.

"Don't care, you should've went before I locked you in here."

Michael felt something wet against his foot, he tilted his head down to see a liquid stream coming from the closet, he also heard the sounds of his younger brothers softly crying to himself.

"Tomorrow's just another day..." He groaned, removing himself from the closet, opening the door letting him out.

"Go take a bath, mom and dad are on the way back home. They don't wanna come home to a 5 year old smelling like piss." Michael hissed at him, yanking on his arm to the bathroom. He ran the water, shoving his brother inside the bathtub. He started to 'drown' having so much water hit his face at once.

"Michael, Evan, we're home!" Mrs Afton announced. Michael let go of Evan, Evan fell into the bathtub, splashing around in the water. He ran to greet his parents, "Where's your brother, dear?"

"Taking a bath. He got dirty playing outside." He lied.

William noticed the puddle near the living room closet, "So how do you explain that?" He asked, pointing.

"I tried to wash the dog, it jumped out and ran around the house."

"What dog, we don't own a dog Michael!"

"Anymore." He replied back to his mother.

William opened the bathroom door, "Honey, come look at this!" He urged Mrs Afton.

Mrs Afton ran to the bathroom, she was horrified to see Evan crying in the bathtub, his clothes soaking wet. She reached in to get him out, "Sweetie, what happened to you!?" She cried.

Evan started to calm down, he noticed Michael standing behind both his parents, glaring down at Evan, the look was obvious, "Say anything, I'll kill you."

"I just fell in..." He lied to her.

"Just fell in? It looks like you went for a swim too, son!" William laughed.

Mrs Afton smacked the back of his head, "Are you okay?" She asked.

Evan nodded, "Yes, I'm okay mommy." He replied, giving his mother the soft smile she wanted to see, to make her think she wasn't failing as a mother.

"Good, now let's go eat dinner. Michael, where's Elizabeth?"

"Elizabeth?" He questioned. He was too busy tormenting his younger brother, he forgot he had another younger sibling to deal with.

"She uh..."

Just on cue, Elizabeth ran inside, with a friend of hers she met while playing inside.

"Mommy mommy!" She cheered, "This is my friend Suzzie! Can she stay for dinner!?"

"Sure! But we should let her parents know first..."

Elizabeth pulled Susie away, into her room slamming the door shut for the two of them to play. Evan and Mrs Afton left the room, to prepare for dinner. It was just William and Michael, William stood up off the floor, turning to Michael to raise his hand, he slapped the child across the face.

"Clean this shit up." He told Michael, who held his face to his stinging cheek.

"Yes sir..." He replied, as his father left to help Mrs Afton prepare for dinner.

Oh wow, I updated one of my books! Gee, I hope nothing goes wrong