01

Jisung had just came back from school and went to his small room that he shared with his mother. He changed into his black pants, white shirt, waistcoat, and put on his black bow. He glanced at his hair which was a little messy from running, so he fixed it quickly and climbed the stairs to the servant's room. There, he saw Lee Felix, who was only a year younger than Jisung who was seventeen.

When Jisung entered the room he was carrying a rag and his cleaning weapons, he parted the curtains and began to clean the glass window that was twice his size.

"If you need anything else, please make sure to tell me."

Felix laughed "Jisung calm down we just arrived, relax." He said as he put on his sweatshirt.

"Yes, Master, but it's still my job..."

"Let me help you, give me that---Oh and please stop with that "master", I'm younger than you."

He approached Jisung, taking another cloth and started wiping the windows together with him.

As you can see, Jisung works as a personal servant for Felix in the house, more like a mansion.

and all this started somewhere, doesn't it?

Jisung lived with his parents near the center of the city, they lived modestly, neither rich nor in a poor state. Jisung's father was well paid, he worked as a driver for Felix's father, who was CEO of the three largest law firms where two were located in Korea and one in Japan. Jisung's mother ran a street food stand at that time, and he was only ten years old. However, one night both families were informed of the death Mr. Lee and Mr. Han, who both died in a car accident.

The Han family experienced a big fall, a poor mother with a job on the street that depended on time and passersby, was left with the ten-year-old Jisung. But it didn't last long before they were contacted by the Lee family.

They were told that Mr. Han, while working was in big debt to his boss, Mr.Lee. He was paying debt off bit by bit, but it was a huge debt to pay off with one salary. So Jisung's mother was told to work as a maid, to have a roof over her head and to pay her husband's debt over time. Hence is why Jisung and his mother moved to a place a little far from the city. As Jisung grew, he was told to take the job as Felix's servant, after a couple of years later they went to the same high school, which made them very close. As time passed, Felix never saw him as a servant, but as an older brother who he almost never had.

It was evening, dinner was served at the large table, where only Felix and his mother were eating. But this family always respected their workers, the service, the bodyguards, and the chefs of the kitchen for every meal. When the two of them were done with their meal, all the workers could sit by the table and eat.

After they had their dinner, Mrs. Lee called all of the workers to stay for a few minutes so she can announce them some family news that even Felix didn't know.

"I want everyone to know that tomorrow, my eldest son, Lee Minho will be coming..."

Some of the older employers were trying to hide their shocked expressions as they heard the well-known name of the Lee's eldest son who was taken away after that one night. Felix turned his full attention to his mother when he heard the name of his brother who he had last seen when he was only six years old, which he could barely remember, but he would never forget that stormy night when the big chaos had happened.

Since then, he has never been allowed to see him, he has not even come to his father's funeral, the only thing he knew was that he was taken by his relatives in Japan to work in one of their companies with his uncle. Felix was overjoyed to finally see his brother, but his mother's face was telling him otherwise, making him confused.

"....like everyone knows, after Hejun's (Felix dad) death I have barely managed to take care of three companies these past few years. So I decided to contact my son and let him know about everything so he can take over from now on... I'm not sure how long he will stay... So whatever commands he would make, I beg you to fulfill and serve him as you would for me Hejun and Felix."

All the employees bowed together and responded in unison, "As you say, Mrs. Lee." The older woman smiled as she carried sadness and fear in her.

"You are free for tonight, tomorrow everything should be ready for the welcoming... I wish everyone good night."

"Yes Mrs. Lee, good night."

Everyone responded as group, along with Jisung who was sitting next to Felix. As soon as his mother left and headed to her room, Felix ran after her.

"Mother.... A-about hyung.... Is he really coming tomorrow?"

Felix asked with a bright smile covering his face, his mother put her palms on Felix's cheeks and pulled him in her arms, then met his bright eyes again.

"Lix, your hyung may not be the hyung you imagined, I'm afraid he's a different person now....it's been ten years, you know? and as far as I've heard, he does jobs that aren't really nice, jobs that are illegal. But unfortunately, I had to hand over the companies to him so they won't end up in a bad position or even worse, employers could lose their jobs."

His caring mother said with tears in her eyes.

"He's not.. what I imagined him to be?..."

Felix mumbled with a sad expression.

•••••••••••••••
thoughts?

thanks to kurakuralino for checking grammar