12

Jisung had a good sleep, and the best of it was saturday, he didn't have to go to school, everything turned out so well, he rubbed his eyes as he rolled throught the messy sheets, he still had a some time until he had to be in minho's room so he rested for a few more minutes, he felt like a new person, guess the medicine was working.

He was ready to walk to minho room when his phone rang, which is normally in his room drawer, it said aunt hwang on the screen, and every time hyunjin's mother called him, jisung would answer immediately, he sweated before hearing a color lf hyunjin's mother's voice.

"Yes, aunt?...."

"Honey I'm sorry for calling you this early--"

She sounded calm but still crying.

"it's okay, is everything alright?"

"Hyunjin" jisung tightened his closed eyes holding tight on corner of the table, please tell me he is alright, jisung repeated in his head.

"...he is still not home....and I know he is not with you so I am worried...."

"It's alright I'll be right there! I will bring him home don't worry aunt"

Jisung immediately ended the call, changed his just put on shirt into his sweatshirt and took his phone with him, ran out of the house, got his bicycle and rode to the place where hyunjin probably was.

You see hyunjin lost his older sister to suicide two years ago, she was his biggest supporter in dancing classes, at studying and everything hyunjin loved, they knew each other so well and were so close. jisung remembers like yesterday was the day when hyunjin was told about his sister and it was in school by a teacher's, he couldn't forgot that face of him losing his everything and still he couldn't understand why? even jisung didn't understand, after hyunjin fell into a weak mental state, where his mother begged jisung to take care of him, they didn't have anyone, which is just like today, as he run he begged god to see him alive, luckily he did.

Jisung whipped tears falling down his cheeks, hyunjin was laying on his back facing the sun next to his sisters grave.

" your find me " he laughed at jisung.

" go home.... you know I have to go back..."  He said sniffing.

" I am home jisung..."  He said, with that cold face jisung hated and feared the most, he lay down next to hyunjin on the other side and took his hand in his and held it on his chest.

"It's good that you visited her and make her feel like home, but your mother is worried..."

"I know..."

Jisung helped him get up and then drove him home on his bike, when he was sure that hyunjin was home and that his mother had taken care of him, he said goodbye and rushed back home, he shouldn't have driven so fast, but he had to be with minho in less than five minutes, wind was rushing through his clothes, his old black converse were pedaling fast, when he arrived he didn't even know how he left the bike and flew to his room and changbin saw him flying by, sweat was dripping from his forehead and he had no time to shower, so he quickly got ready and was in front of the door.

Changbin scaned him from head to toe while he tried to stay calm, he panted and couldn't hide it. Changbin will accuse him again that's for sure his look told him everything as if he had had enough of younger.

"Get in."

When he came in minho was already dressed in his suit waiting for jisung, which was not good, jisung should have been here before he got dressed.

" Mr.Lee I apologize I'm late, I have explanations my friend is--"

" did I ask?.....for any excuse?...."