16

jisung was in his deep overtime sleep, he felt sleeping more than he usually do, he turned in the warm sheets nuzzling his head against the pillow smelling well recognized scent, minho's scent, in the back of his head was heard sound of rain drops, pouring rain was echoing on window, It was still raining, since the last night, he rubbed his eyes turning head at direction where gloomy light was coming through, the clouds were white and gray, he covered his bare shoulders it was coldly morning, jisung sleepy looked at the ceiling, his head hurted as hell just like his lower body ached feeling sore, his eyes went at the crystal chandelier right above a bed, just like that night he was looking at, which definitely wasn't placed in his room. He whimper in pain of his back as he straightened up from the bed, he was in minho's room, directly from the bed in the distance was minho sitting by his desk with a cigarette in his hand, just dried hair and black bathrobe, taking younger breath away, one frame window near minho was open because of smoke of his cigarettes that already reached jisung, minho didn't notice jisung had wake up, his nose was in papers just like always.

Jisung's thoughts turned back to the last night, what happened? when he looked at himself, he was in clean underwear, and cleaned up body, he remember cum sliding down his legs, but now everything was clean.

After he passed out, minho gently laid him in bath filled up with lukewarm water, hand holding back of jisung's neck making sure his head is above the water, minho admired jisung's angels beauty that he was having for himself only, jisung was sleeping soundly knocked out of exhaustion, his cheeks were still painted in soft pink color, lips slightly bruised panting, they teased wet against minho's lips. His fingers caressed younger's cheeks, questioning why he wasn't feeling a thing as their lips parted, minho breath out as he continued to wash jisung's body.

Clean pair of underwear was put on jisung as he was tucked in minho's bed, where he sits next to sleeping jisung, giving a moment to looking at jisung's tired face once again which was so soft under his touch.

At the moment he thought why jisung keep up with everything, minho wasn't forcing him, he could give up of all this whenever he wants and go back to felix, minho was doing all this for his own pleasure, and jisung for his debt at first, but now it was different, his eyes gaze changed, his voice changed, he enjoyed being property, property of Lee Minho, he can do whatever he want, wished for whatever he needed and jisung would accepted it, he just kind wondered how long jisung will keep up with him, but even that no more bothered him, with those eyes full of desire to be fucked hard give him answers to everything.

"Morning hyung" Jisung said to get minho's attention by the table, who now looked at him.

"Morning" jisung smiled shyly as he was still in the bed that kept him so warm. jisung couldn't believe minho actually took care of him, even when he got up he saw cloths next to bed neatly stacked. while only pouring rain was keeping sound in the room, jisung got dressed up in front minho who freely watched until jisung was fully dressed up, still looking enough good to be eaten, he also glance a couple of times at jisung's ass while he was fitting the bed sheets, as he was done jisung walked closer.

"I'm sorry for last night..." he exhaled " ...a-and I am thankful to hyung taking care of me..."

"It's alright "

Minho just nodded to his words, smoking on his cigarette while watching younger who was nervous, not looking up, like something was bothering him, like it was confession.

When minho was done, he took his coat and was ready to leave, jisung was about to handed him his bag before he left, as he walked towards the door, jisung made peace with everything and finally made up his mind.

" Hyung.."

Before he grabbed the door lock minho turned around watching jisung walk towards him, his hands on his neck, getting on tip of his toes, eyes closed, face approaching to his, jisung's heart was burning with the desire to do this and finally he did, he brought older closer, pressing lips against his. this was jisung's confession melting at smoking taste of older's lips, it was his first kiss, ever, older wasn't refusing to jisung, his hand traveled from his back to his neck, feeling heat of the younger, minho pushed step ahead intensity kissing back making all jisung's emotions explode feeling like a winner that could cry tears of happiness. minho's lips were tasty making jisung already addicted to them, jisung's hands moved around minho's neck in a hug while they kissed, minho liked it too, their heated kiss became tense as jisung wasn't letting minho win, until younger gasped for air.