15

He cried, he cried so much that night, his heart searched for something, for something older couldn't see jisung needed, care, just simple words of caring jisung wanted. jisung loved older very much, no matter what. he hated the way he was treated but he couldn't help it, seeing minho's face he was loyal to, his voice and words that make him fell over his feet, down to his knees like a kid, he adored and couldn't run away from it.

He looked in the mirror when he was ready to go to minho's room, today was saturday so he probably didn't have much to do today, jisung was mentally tired but for minho he could be the happiest man ever.

" Morning Hyung..."

"Morning." Older answered simple as always, he put on his suit ready to go. jisung's mood could not be noticed, even if he was trying to look fine and please his master.

" I apologize about yesterday."

What was that? jisung thought as he looked at older surprised, that was the last thing he expected from minho to hear. meeting his eyes felt like punishment taking his breath away, his cheeks fired up, heart twitched knowing he was down stupid but it made him fall in love twice deeper. He was speechless looking at the older.

He saw jisung, in the car yesterday, wiping his tears, and he didn't clearly understand what was wrong.

" It's...it's alright..." his voice trembled when he said, what next, jisung was blushing mess trying to lose minho's eyes that stabbed through his soul.

Minho opened his left side of suit taking his wallet, he took out his card and handed it to jisung who was standing frozen.

" I have some stuff to do today, you have a day off, you can buy yourself something...and don't go out with friends, you understand? "

Minho just handed him a card worth who knows how much, as if it was nothing, and he also apologized, jisung smiled, taking the card. he was too surprised to say anything, his thoughts stopped at " don't go out with friedns" wondering why? but even that swayed out jisung mind, as thoughts of how he won't spend his day with minho.

Jisung pov.

I waved at minho who was leaving in his shining black car, while I was standing in the garden.

Was minho really feeling bad about what happened yesterday? he went out and gave me a card for the whole day, should I take felix? But he said no friends.

I went back to my room throwing myself on the bed, took phone, looking for what can I buy as minho's present, I really really have to confess and give him something as a present, oh something came to my mind, I'll cook him a dish, bibimbap! I'll make bibimbap, it's one of his favorite, I guess...he do often eats it for the lunch when we are out, I'll prepare it, I can even buy a blue decorations and a little box cake, oh..but he doesn't like sweets.

Third pov.

Jisung was rolling through the bed smiling on his phone, when he was done with planning what to buy, he went under the shower to get ready for out.  He was humming a song with a smile on, having his little moves, while washing his hair, until he realized something.

The water was rustling while jisung stood there thinking that he couldn't do all this for minho, he couldn't go in the kitchen making him a bibimbap, he couldn't put up decorations, minho would probably laugh at him. he leaned against the shower tiles as he cried.

He really wanted to prepare that meal, he really wanted to, why was it so hard to love older and show it, it's all his fault, if he didn't cry yesterday, minho wouldn't feel bad and give him his card, now jisung feels awful about everything, he continued to cry, he can't help it, he wants to stay like this and go further with minho.