05

It was Saturday morning, jisung was in his room studying, weekends were the only days when jisung had more time to study, only until felix needed him at a certain time. Just when he was in the best part of his studies, felix peek into his room,

" Breakfast in garden? "

Jisung breathed out rolling his eyes knowing even if he doesn't accept felix invitation right now he wouldn't leave him until they had breakfast even if Jisung wasn't a big fan of breakfast.

" You didn't have breakfast? Let's have at least one bite, you can change too "

He looked at his suit in which he was sitting, it was still his work day, it's always his work day, but it's okay if felix asked him and anyway he was his master.

" Yes master."

" Ughh" he exhaled and rolled his eyes at jisung's polite response.

" I'm waiting for you in the yard, we having a picnic. "

Said the younger one and ran away, jisung closed the book and walked to the closet, he took his white shorts that were a little too big but was one of his favorites, and for the shirt he put on a short-sleeved cottom shirt that he buttoned up with a couple of buttons, showing of his collarbones and a little bit of his abdomen part.

There was a picnic outside just like where Mr.Lee was sitting at the huge terrace in front of house, the picnic was already set up, it looked beautiful, jisung and Felix didn't have a picnic that often, but they had it especially on sunny day.

Felix patted the spot next to him, where did jisung lay down, felix was sitting across from him with his legs crossed eating his creamy dount. Jisung wasn't there for breakfast but he took the cherrys that were in front him

" Really?  You really need to bring a book with you. "

Jisung smiled looking at Felix annoyed face.

" Yeah because you probably gonna sit on your phone play games and I have to losemy time to studying? "

That's how it was, they were laying under the huge shade that was formed by three of apples, jisung was swaying his bare feet in the air while reading his book, and felix was playing games on his phone, it was very sunny morning.

Minho was having his morning coffee on the terrace, his legs were crossed, wearing a suit smoking his cigarette and changbin was there too following him in steps.

Minho's eyes were on the younger one, felix seemed to be standing in the blurred background of minho view, while his focus was on boy who was reading book next to his brother, while he was laying, he stared at younger legs gentle waving them in the air, his gaze lower down to boy thighs that were half revealed because of his short he was wearing, minho suckd tip of his cigarette, blowing smoke as his eyes traveled under boy shirt revealing one side of his waist skin, he enjoyed his view, his thoughts went under younger's skin.

What he didn't notice was Mrs.Lee standing by the door, seeing Minho's looking at the younger servant with a hidden smile under his cigarette.

"Jisung honey cover yourself you will chatch a cold, it's still fresh outside"

He turned head towards the side, jisung, minho reacted on younger's name, and now he finally got to see his face. Jisung bowed his head looking at Mrs.Lee standing by the door.

" I will Mrs.Lee thank you!"

Minho smirked as he looked back at his mother, her face hold a lot of anger, her arms were crossed and Minho still could read her mind. He blow smoke, shutting cigarette and get up walking next to her, getting in house, he laughed under his breath.