14

The hallways were crowded with students rushing to their first classes, and jisung was walking somewhere with books in his hand and head in the clouds, with a dumb smile on his face and thoughts of minho. Hyunjin was saying something and explaining with his hands, but jisung didn't hear him because he was too busy thinking about how excited he was to see minho today.

" Earth call jisung, hellooo?"

The sound came back to jisung's head again as if he swim out from the depths of the sea, as if it jumped out of his dreams, he was currently looking at hyunjin who was really upset.

"Homework! jisung I need your homework!  you did it right?"

When Jisung realized he had homework, he gasped, but which homework? Minho, he was with minho last night and forgot to do his homework. With little time left, he hurried to the classroom and pulled out his blank homework sheet doing it now, hyunjin was standing there, mouth hung open in shock as the top student, Han Jisung just had arrived at school with an empty sheet.

"no fucking way" hyunjin took his seat in front, facing jisung

"You must have hit your head, did you go to the hospital?"  At which jisung just rolled his eyes, last night was the most amazing night he ever had and unfortunately he can't tell hyunjin, oh how much he wanted to, but he would hate jisung. When jisung was done with his homework, of course he immediately gave it to hyunjin to rewrite.

" something happened? you look kind of bright today AND your homework was missing."

" What are you talking about, I did my homework"

They laughed, hyunjin was curious and amazed, something was definitely up, hyunjin was sure of that, nothing in the world would prevent jisung from not doing or forgetting his homework, he knew him well. Hyunjin pushed in and patted him on the shoulder as they were having lunch at the table.

" Cmon tell me...or I am gonna take a guess"

Jisung continued to eat with a hidden smile in corner of his lips, making hyunjin even more curious

" You like someone?!--yes!  You see I guessed right away---jisung I know you too well."

yelled hyunjin pointing at jisung's face which was red, he felt ashamed because he never actually had his person to like, he didn't even have time to think about it, and now he's in front of his nose every day.

" yaaa my little jisung lost his head over a lover? what! I didn't expect it to look like this, but EY!  You better keep your head in a book. "

" I know..." jisung covering his red face because for some reason he couldn't stop smiling.

Hyunjin pushed hands of his face, exposing him, squeezing his cheeks.

" You won't tell me who is it? What about looks? yunger, older?  I'm curious"

" I'm going to burst with questions"  jisung giggled shyly, letting hyunjin burst in with questions he was excited to answer.

"okay, since you don't want to go into details, I'll ask simple, you can answer with yes or no"

Jisung nodded, continuing to eat.

" older ? " jisung first paused looking at hyunjin, how to tell him she's not a girl.

" umm...:

"don't tell me you don't know how old she is, does she look older?"  Jisung shook his head, trying to say something.

" hyunjin....it's....it's not girl...." there was silence between them, while the background was alive, it was school lunch, people laugh, talkd, yelled while they keep looking at each other.

his | minsungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें