04

Felix was in his brother's room sitting on the couch in front of his huge wooden desk, feeling like he was in the courtroom like he had to be there but he actually came of his own free will, his brother was sitting across the table not lifting his head from the paper he was signing. Felix felt like minho was waiting for him to start conversation.

" So...um...how's your business going....."

Finally felix said something, anything even if he didn't know what to ask, he gulped and freeze from his hyung stare that he just give him, he was glaring at felix "did I say something wrong ??" Felix thoughts start worrying making him even more uncomfortable.

" You can leave if you have nothing to talk about, you're just wasting my time"

That broke Felix's heart but he wasn't too surprised, they're more like strangers trying to find something to talk about.

" I'm sorry to bother you ... I just .... I just ..."

Felix had little hope that the minho would want to start something, make him stop when he reach out the door but nothing, so he left, he felt hurt but what was even more painful for him was that he had no feelings for his own brother. As he came out of Minh's room his forehead slightly hit something in front, when he raised his head he saw his right hand bodyguard.

" I am sorry"

Felix immediately apologized, trying to avoid any eye contact with the person.  Changbin entered his boss's room bringing him news.

" Mr.Lee's house (in Japan) is all right, business is going well and as planed and Yellowsnakes are still sticking to the offer, not giving up, also there is no informations yet that you are here"

Minho blew smoke and then put cigarette on the ashtray, he nodded, the news sounded stable for now. Yellowsnakes was a group of larger people with whom Minho did business and had connections with one of the other illegal stuff, which were very important to him.

Felix changed from one to the other, and jisung was just standing in front of the dressing cabins with already thousand bags in his hands. Felix was telling jisung to go home because he has already whining about his exam that is following monday.

" Felix, I understand you're still frustrated, but it's late--"

Felix opened the curtain showing off his outfit he just put on.

" Late?  It's literally five o'clock in the afternoon"

" I know Felix but I have to start stud--"

" I understand but you have two more days, but now a few more minutes and another milkshake, okay?"

" Okay!  Now try it..."

He said quietly, pointing to the skirt that stood hidden among the clothes Felix had taken. Felix always loved and followed fashion but lately his style gave signals in what he honestly liked, but he was keeping it to himself because of his mother, gossips or such things, jisung knew about this long time ago just didn't knew why Felix hadn't talked more openly about it with him.

" It's alright, try it "

Younger smile could reach to the ceiling, immediately he pulled back the curtain and then got dressed.

" Umm I'm not sure what you're going to think about this.... "

" What does it look like on you? or the look of your skirt, if you're okay with that I want to see."

He pulled back the curtain and showed jisung the look.

"Woow you look stunning ... like for real real! "

Jisung got up and approached Felix to get a better view by looking at him in the mirror.

"I don't know ..."

"Buy it, trust me."

Jisung looked through the mirror at Felix's expression, which he tried to hide, he liked it a lot.

" Why would I buy it when I can never wear it, not even through the house."

" If it makes you happy, buy it "

The younger's heart was full, he jumped a little into place out of happiness and then jumpd in jisung's arms, they giggled.

" Take them home as much as you want.  Wear them just in front of me."

" Thank you! Thank you! Hahah I will only for you!"

" Hahaha agreed"

Felix patted him as he stood up from the boy he had just knocked to the ground of hugging him tightly. Jisung had everything just by seeing Felix doing what he loved, the clothes he loved the make up he loved, beacuse jisung didn't have such things that made him happy.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
thoughts?