08

Jisung was lying on the bed looking at the ceiling, he was in his thoughts of making a decision.

He got up from the bed, took the contract he had hidden under his pillow and headed for the third floor of the house. He didn't want no longer to think about it and giving himself a headache, he agreed with. It's better to be in a hell with the light at the end than in an eternal hell.

He boldly knocked on the door, knowing there is no going back now. Changbin his bodyguard met him at the door, asking him why he was here.

"It's about the contract..."

Changbin nodded and opened the door for him. Minho was inside, smoking a cigarette and holding papers, as usual wiskey was on the table, and the cigarette smoke filling the space. When Minho saw the contract in younger's hands, and he couldn't hold an eye contact with older, not now.

"You make up your mind with something? "

Jisung slowly nodded.

"I accept ..."

Minho raised an eyebrow at the answer, he acted little surprised by the response, but actuality he knew younger would accept it.

" you surprised me"

Said older with satisfied face, then his eyes went down at jisung observing his movements noticing that he was covering up his fear. This was not something he wanted to do, and it was obvious on his face, but the older didn't care much.

" Have you read it carefully? I hope you did understand that I won't accept a single apology or done action that was breached from this contract, If you do this contract will be done, and pay won't be executed."

"yes Mr.Lee" jisung gulped holding on his tears.

It was one of Minho's written wishes in the contract, for jisung to call him Mr.

"look at me"

Jisung gulped, his palms sweat, before he looked at his future boss. He lit his golden cigarette lighter, and as he talk he wasn't giving the vibe to scare the younger, he just spoke as it will be.

"If I tell you to lean against this table and taste the fire on you tongue, that's what you'll have to do, you understand?"

There was a dead silence at the moment, while jisung considered turning his back to run, he answered without questioning.

" Yes Mr.Lee."

His heart thumped as if someone pointed a gun to the back of his head. The older coldness terrified him the most, he didn't seem to be trying to take advantage or mock jisung he just seemed to desire, control.

Minho gave him a pen, then jisung signed.

As jisung left, he headed towards felix's room, because he didn't tell him yet. Since felix normally locks the door when getting dressed or wearing makeup, it took a while before he opened the door for jisung, greeting him warmly and then looked the door again.

The younger ran back to his table full of make-up, jisung sat on his bed, thinking where to start or just tell him straight away.

" which better suit me? This red or this cherry color ?"

He laughed at him and pointed at the cherry color, the younger immediately turned and put on the tone that jisung had picked.

"Felix I need to talk to you…."

Felix instantly put down everything and turned to jisung after noticing the other's suddenly depressed expression in the mirror.

"What's wrong?...."

"..I....I won't work for you anymore..."

Felix laughed, thought he was joking but jisung was serious, his face was saying everything.

"What?......for whom?...you won't be here anymore?"

" I will...it's just for your brother....Mr.Lee"

He was confused, why would jisung work for his brother now? but wasn't that worried since minho won't be staying long anyway. Still jisung is his everyday company and best friend, what would he do without his jokes, support and smile everyday, will he have time for him anymore?

"But why?...is he paying your more?"

That hurt jisung and felix could see it, so he regretted what he said.

" sorry.... jisung I'm just confused, but it's going to be a few weeks anyway....right?.."

" I was also confused but I accepted....it's about our debit..."

Felix nodded, he said that minho offered him more than they normally pay him, but why, why does he care? Felix did not understand.

" You starting tomorrow right?" Jisung nodded.

" Okay, then we'll have fun today, what do you say, karoke ?

A smile rise on jisung's face agreeing to it, they held hands and walked out the house, taking their bikes.They didn't have anything in mind, especially jisung, he didn't want to think about what was waiting for him with minho, he just wanted to take his mind off for tonight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
thoughts?