22

he wished he woke up next to him, close to scent of his skin, after night sweat, exhausting sex, worn perfume and scent of cigarettes. he missed him in the mornings, he longed for his hugs, lips and sound of deep voice whispering to him only.

he rolled through the sheets of his bed, leaving traces of tears. water was running down his legs while blood was gushing out of his heart. It was torturous, and he burned for escape even though he couldn't acknowledge what it was. he questioned whether this was even calling love because nothing in the world could make him turn away from it.

It was one of the last days before summer break, which everyone was looking forward to, but not jisung. he didn't even want to rethink what tomorrow would look like, would he be able to see minho's face, or one day all this will be over.

will he live as before, what will he do? he ruined his future, but looking through better side their debts will be paid off, they won't have anything on their backs, he and his mother will have a better life....right? but what will happen to minho since one day he will leave, they won't see each others no more. maybe he'll visit next summer, no...he will be busy with his kid...maybe next...next summer....he's married jisung why would minho come back to you? right?...he has nothing to do with being here.

" Jisung.....Han Jisung!"

his clod face titled head, looking back at teachers unhappy expression, it didn't take him long until he realized that everyone in the classroom was staring at him worried, his eyes met with hyunjin being confused, he run to him in the middle of class.

" Your okay?"

" Hwang take him to fresh up...God what happened?...." she could be heard saying.

hyunjin took him by the hand and guided him out of the classroom toward the bathroom. jisung didn't fully understand what was happening until he appeared in front of the mirror, his face was red, covered in tears and as he stared at himself he felt nothing. hyunjin was concerned, he hugged jisung and rested his head on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry jisung....I'm sorry for yesterday....I should be better friend.."

jisung wrapped hands around his friend's neck and returned the hug.

"I know you're hurt, but I'm here for you, okay, you can cry on my shoulder, call me at any time and I'll come running....whatever you going through right now....is probably really r-really hard for you....and I'm sorry I can't do much for you...I'm sorry jisung......"

Jisung just nodded, trying to say something, barely.

".....just be next to me"

"alright..." hyunjin stuck to what jisung wanted, he didn't want to touch any topic related to jisung and his suffering in love.

they skipped another class, neither hyunjin nor jisung cared, they had breakfast in the karoke room, he loved having company, his head rested on hyunjin's shoulder, deep inside wishing it was minho.

their bodies moved to the rhythm of classical music as they danced, they held hands and moved from one place to another, hyunjin's long fingers slid through jisung's, pulling him back to him, despite the little smile jisung was giving lack of emotion were giving him away, that broke hyunjin's heart..

the silent was to loud even with music playing in the background.

" You think of him don't you?....."

he couldn't say anything, which of course was true. hyunjin understood, stroking his hair as they moved in small rhythmic steps, chests against each other. hyunjin hoping that all this will be over soon and end well for jisung.