21

"I'm pregnant..." she whispered holding minho's hands on her stomach, it lit up minho's face like a candle, he was surprised not sure how to react.

"I'm happy......" he said before kissing her, kiss after kiss, until aerin got the word out, holding his hands in hers.

"do you have someone?....." minho shook his head, continuing with kisses, she walked away from the bed where minho was sitting, he got up after her asking for her hand.

"I had slept with some...but I haven't had someone for myself in a long time..."

" minho listen....I never want this child to stand in your way, even me.....it's always been like that, but now it will be different..."

"I know...and I was thinking.....I don't want to be like that no more.......I'm fine like this.."

"with just one-night stand?...family?....."

" if family is what you want, I'll give it to you..." aerin smiled, interrupting minho in the middle of talking, she knew her and minho could never be family, with or without kid.

" minho I know you...you will always have someone behind you're back, I just know that......and I want you to have someone real by your side, someone to really love and dedicate yourself to....."

it would be nice to have someone to kiss every day, every night, to talk to and share common topics, minho thought, and then he felt bad for aerin, he made her a child, he can't leave it like that. aerin is his support, his treasure, his everything, and no matter how much she is sometimes over his head but he can never get enough of her attitude and admire her. he will become a father and always be there for the child and aerin, but right now he doesn't know how to live that kind of life.

" hey, don't think to much....okay?....you're free...I'm free, I just want you to find your loved one...okay?..."

"I want to be a good father aerin…."

" you will be, I'm sure of that. " she kissed him, holding him in her arms, minho's thoughts were all around the places, he felt terrible but aerin understood him and gave him freedom and he was so grateful.

"..you're so look beautiful tonight....just to tell me this?...."

" and we danced, that was the most beautiful part....wasn't it?..."

"everything is beautiful with you..."

they stayed close to each other hardly to parted away, so they cuddled up for a sleep. minho's mind was open for a night, gathering thoughts of everything, aerin, him and jisung's broken face.

jisung shook out of his sleep, barely breathing, it was just dream, he touched his neck, he was showering in sweat, his whole back was wet as well as his pillow and sheets, he paused thinking about the dream he dreamed.

he shoot himself...

thinking about it, death didn't sound so horrible to jisung, it didn't scare him, it sounded more relieving, thoughts of losing his everything scared him more.

even thoug it was four in the morning, he didn't return to bed, he get up in the middle of the night to take a shower and change his clothing. he got ready for school and decided to sit down to write in his notebook because he hadn't done that in a awhile, he stopped writing as he remembered of his phone.

he opened the drawer and found his phone, these days he didn't even have time to think about himself and much less for a phone, it was turned off, he put the phone on charge and turned it on right away. there were ten missed calls, numerous messages from hyunjin. he immediately opened them being worried, he missed two days of school.