06

Changbin knocked on his boss's door in the late evening while holding the files in his hands. Minho was at his desk having cigarette between his lips.

"Sir, I've brought you information about Han Jisung, right here."

He put the papers down on the table.

"thank you, you can leave"

He bowed and left the room, cigarette was in his mouth as he took papers reading them.

Starting from his profile picture looking pretty old, jisung was maybe around fourteenor fifteen here, and still he did not see his face from close up, his thoughts wandered how does his close up look like? he desired to see him as soon as possible, then he was amazed by his last name that started circling through his mind. Han-a ... han-a..han-a... it was easy spoken, he liked it.

"Servant? ..." he didn't know "...I thought he was just Felix's friend...."

He lighted another cigarette for who knows which one in row for today, he keep reading. Boy had been a servant in Lee household for a while, and it was even noted why he worked, a debt, who is he servant for, and how much he was paid. Minho's interest in jisung's miserable life increased as he read more about it because there wasn't much information, about his father's passing, his family's debt, his high school attendance and age.

He walked by the window while having jisung's resume in hand, gazing the night view through the huge window, thinking whether he should hire him as a servant or just to have him around...

It was sunday morning, jisung had permission to spend the whole day at hyunjin's, and on monday he can return home after school. He just packed the necessary because he will only be staying for one night but the most important books he had to pack in, they have a very important test on monday, and even better is that jisung can study with hyunjin. He headed outside but in the hallway he met Mr. Lee suddenly appearing in front of him, who was followed by his bodyguard, jisung stopped in front of him, feeling like his tongue had just fallen off, he was stunned by the older's beauty, which he tried not to look at.

" g-good morning Mr. Lee "

"Morning."

Jisung was anxious to look the older directly, but when he did, Mr.Lee asked questions with only one glance with his foxy eyes at the bag he was carrying on his shoulders, so jisung answered panicking.

" I was allowed by master felix for a day off. "

Minho just nodded allowing him to pass by, which Jisung did but bowed first and then left.

Felix's brother was really really gorgeous that I thought I might faint if I keep my eyes on him for a little longer.

Jisung was unconsciously smiling as he thought of the elder, he was looking scary, scary enough for me to tease him, again jisung laughed as he drove on his way to the hyunjin who was waiting for him.

Even though jisung and hyunjin were together at school almost always, it was never enough for them, now they couldn't wait to spend the entire day together.

Jisung pov.

it was afternoon and we were already becoming tired of each other, I was laying on his bed and he was sitting at the table. Nothing could persuade hyunjin to pick up the book himself, so I offered him a few tasks to complete—questions he had to respond to, while I reviewed the knowledge I had already learned.

" Just a little bit and I'm done "

" Take it easy, we are not rushing anywhere "

As I was checking his answers he waited like an impatient dog for me to throw him a stick, his assignments and answers were all correct done.

" Okay everything is correct--"

" Great!!"

"What--"

He grabbed my hand and dragged me along behind him, we stopped for a moment in hallway just for me to put shoes on, and then we continued running out, somewhere. I could barely follow his rhythm but he held my hand tightly, I didn't want to ask any questions, because he always thought of both of us, he never put himself first in any way of us doing something.

" Wait! Where are we going!?"

I yelled as soon as I realized that we had arrived in front of a bus terminal. I was gasping for air as he pulled me in one of bus while he continued to hold my hand tightly, but hold on.

" You already bought tickets?! When?"

We got on the bus, and even though I had forgotten we were holding hands, I noticed the driver was staring down at us. It didn't bother me, we took our seats. I sat by the window and he next to me, panting, finally looked at me and smiled with those beautiful lips.

" Leeum Art Museum"

He said quickly that I barely understood.

" Museum?!  This late?!"

" It's not late, it's only six o'clock, you can still see outside, we'll get there around seven, we'll be there for a couple of hours and we'll be right back."

"Wooow! You really are amazing."

" Hahah that's just me"

He said with his charm. I dropped my head as he spoke, thinking about how I had left the house without a single penny in my pocket, now hyunjin will have to pay for everything, I hated it.

As we were driving, we were sharing earphones, my head was leaning on his shoulder as I watched him sketch, flowers, tulips, symbolizing hope and true love.

The museum was wonderful. Hyunjin showed me various items that he was delighted with, even though school studying was not his strongest side, he liked to learn about things that interested him. We enjoyed ourselves, hyunjin thoroughly explained each one work to me. I couldn't take my eyes of him enjoying, enjoyingin every piece that was in front him. I know art was the escape from hyunjin's life and he was dragging me with it.

We still had time once we were done before bus leave for Seoul, he even brought us ice cream as we were waiting at the station, it was already dark, there weren't many people waiting, just hyunjin and I.

" I owe you--"

My head dropped, looking down my shoes.

" Yes you are, now you are going to pay me"

I looked at him in surprise and gulped as he just smiled.

" You can dance for me..."

His hands were in his pockets as he leaned his shoulder and head against the wall, looking at me who was standing a few steps away from him. I smiled.

" That's all I want in return..."

I slowly nodded.

"Okey....I will....I will do my best "

I took out my phone and selected the song I decided to play. He held the phone in his hand while I was dancing, I pushed more on my free style than following the choreography, he didn't take his eyes off me, which made me shy even though he usually watch me dance, I ran towards him and grabbed his hand and we start dancing together, I adored this, this moment, luckily nobody was around.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
thoughts?