24

"  I have nothing to explain to you.."

" last time this kid came back soaked wet, shivering in fear, he didn't want anyone around expect you, you held him, care of him till the morning when you started acting like totally asshole, and now this? what's going on ?! "

" you will know everything that should concern you.....and jisung isn't one of it"

she chuckled.

" you've got to be kidding me!... something happen last night? he returned with you barely standing, shivering, bruised, with red wrist. he cried all night long....a-and you telling me this doesn't concern me?"

" then go ask him yourself, for God shake "

" you know damn well that he won't tell me--"

" aerin I don't have time for this right now!"

" If I find out that it has something to do with you, that you hurt him.....I swear--and you know me....you won't see a day light.."

" you threatening me?...." he almost laughed.

" oh yes I am and i'm not kidding..." 

she wasn't joking, she was dead serious, she threatened minho. she couldn't stand and watch someone go through something so terrible without knowing a reason for it. even if minho wasn't behind it, she needed to know why minho did nothing about jisung worrying condition.

jisung felt like a dead man. he barely slept through the night, he didn't close his eyes, all he did was trying to be alive, breathing. aerin stayed with him through whole night, but in the morning he heard her leave the room secretly.

then he heard aerin's voice yelling, followed by minho's shouting at her, from the next room. jisung shuddered, putting his hands over his ears as he sobbed, just whising all to be over.

he got up on his feet, crying out loud, rubbing his soaked eyes as he ran outside, changbin met him at the door, grabbed him and pulled him back to his room, holding his mouth, not so roughly. jisung tripped over his own feet as changbin pulled him.

" shh...shh...your friend is fine I promise..I promise..." he whispered repeated. jisung tried to control his sobs listening to changbin.

" .... both of his wrists are broken... aside from that he's completely fine..I promise..."

younger burst in tears, hearing that, hearing that hyunjin's wrists are broken was the end of him. how is he gonna do what he lives for? how could he take that from him? changbin watched jisung's weak body tremble in tears as he cried from the bottom of his lungs. he though jisung would feel better hearing his friend wasn't actually dead but jisung's reaction was worser.

changbin held him by his weak body, he couldn't hold.

" listen, finish with minho, he won't bother you anymore, then go see your friend, this way he'll only kill him...not you..."

jisung violently shook his head, he couldn't let go of everything now, all of this suffering would be in vain. all this pain would be for nothing, all this would be his fault, losing his mother and felix. he was so close, minho is leavening soon and everything will be over. his debt will be paid out and he will live without him, like he used to.

he will live without him......like he used to.

the more he sobbed, the more his chest hurt. he was so so terrible person. he ruined hyunjin's life, and now he feels bad that he won't be able to see minho again? jisung raised his hands and began to hit himself in the head, face. changbin quickly grabbed hold of his hands trying to stop him, but this only made jisung bawl until voice was gone out his throat.