10

Jisung really had been in paradise for this past two weeks. Minho didn't force him to go everywhere with him, he kept his room clean, he went to school as usual, he didn't skip classes, he even got a certain time to study in the evening, sometimes in their free time they would have small talks in which jisung wanted to know more about older but he would always end up without anything, as if minho was holding wall in front of him, no matter how much they talked, jisung wanted to reach to something, but nothing also there were  moments when minho didn't have a really  great day so he wouldn't talk to jisung or just giveb him a break. Even if jisung had a little freedom towards him compared to the first time jisung still held fear in him, the way older talked to him and addressed to others at work, it was coldly attractive, only two weeks passed and jisung was already over the heels for minho, who wouldn't be? jisung comforted himself because minho wasn't such a bad person towards him, he feared like from teacher's strict command and not like from someone who wants to kill him.

Felix was jealous of jisung, every time he saw them together in the hallway talking, bright smile across jisung's face as he talked about something exciting and minho was listened carefully, felix envied him, but jisung wasn't like that type of friend of course he tried to talk to minho and convince him to spend the day with felix, but he didn't succeed. In front of jisung, felix tried to hide it but he was very jealous of him, so he avoided any topic related to his brother.

" Hyunjin I don't know....I am afraid to ask.."

" Cmon just this time! Jisung it means a lot to me--"

" Hyunjin I know it means a lot to you! and I would like to be there too but if I can't go, I can't go"

" fucking bastard..."

Hyunjin mumbled while chewing his sandwich, jisung couldn't ask to be off duty he was even told by minho himself they will pick him up today after school so they go to shopping. He know hyunjin had his important exhibition of paintings and he couldn't attend it.

" i will steal you"

Said hyunjin smirking to himself, jisung gulped his bite

" excuse me? I didn't heard that right? "

" I will steal you---"

" Hyunjin he said we have to shopping and I swear to God he will--"

" He will what? what, fired me, kill me huh?"

" Hyunjin! please....please...I am begging you.."

he rubbing his palms begging, hyunjin was having so much fun, he actually didn't plan any of it he enjoyed watching jisung's panicked reaction, what was funnier was that jisung was sure that hyunjin would make a mess.

" Fine fine! Then do me a favor "

" say it "

"Ummm" hyunjin thought meanly, nodding his head up and down, what did he want.

"one day to have you to myself"

" what!? a whole day?! Hyunjin! I just told you I can't take a day off, something else!--"

"a karoke day, deal?"

"deal!"  They shook hands to agree.

When he was done with the classes, jisung was waiting I front of school garden when matte black car that didn't have a slight part to see inside pulled in front of him. Gosh, someone would think I'm hanging out with some kind of gang, jisung thought as he get in, minho was sitting next to him right at the side of the door.

" good evening Mr. Lee " older just nod not even turning his head to look at younger. Some excitement worked up in younger as he saw minho and the way he was looking for today made him bite down lips,  jisung has noticed that happened quite a alot, wishing to say how gorgeous minho was looking or to hear his voice right now.