20

" I fucking told you not to come here! "

" why? Isn't it about time I finally meet your family?" Aerin said, drawing minho's attention with a smirk on her face, crossed arms, and crossed thighs in a plaid black short skirt over her knees exposing nearly everything.

" What's up with this kind of behavior, huh? The last time I saw you, you left the same evening, and we didn't even have time to say goodbye. handsome.."

minho smoked a cigarette in frustration, aerin had a strong personality and has never been afraid to show it to anyone who came in front of it. she also has a soft, playful side and enjoyed making jokes with minho calling him handsome.

" what? are you mad at me for showing up like this?"

" you could call me..."

Her heels clicked as she approached minho in short steps.

"You must not be pleased to see me, huh? Am I causing you any trouble? If something happened, you can let me you know."

" nothing happen.."

"Yeah sure, now tell me, did you manage to take any action regarding to kids, since buyers informations are kept it secret, I was unable to contact any of them and discover anything.."

"what do you think I am the fucking founder of the audition!? even them are not capable to do that, sold goods are sold goods, we can only buy kids if they are returned at auction--"

"returned? huh" aerin said though sorrow "by now they're already dead, raped, torn apart and eaten alive..."

that should never have happened, thinking about it minho was even more upset. why couldn't he let go of his anger toward jisung that day? he didn't even feel the least bit sorry for beating him that day, he deserved it.

"How could you forget the damn papers..." she covered her face with hands.

" please! stop fucking bothering me! my servant took them, not me."

" There were exactly seven kids, in age between ten to seventeen...." she sights " whatever...we can't bring them back now...." aerin said, swallowing her tears.

" We must prevent this from happening, ever again. " minho groaned, she murmured "promise me" while leaning her face in the direction of minho.

"cigarette? " aerin avoided the question, leaning forward, stretched her arms around minho's neck. minho kissed her lips while holding the cigarette away from her hair, gripping her neck with the other hand. their bodies shared warmth as the make out fired up, his hand reached dow her waist, but soon aerin smiled and moved away leaving minho's mouth hanging open.

" I came for other reasons besides to see you, but I'll tell you later for now, I'm going to take a shower.

she headed in the direction of minho's bathroom door, taking her time as much she needed.

jisung was always with minho, most of the time, it was just that minho hadn't noticed, not until now as he was sitting in silence, jisung probably seen aerin by now, now knowing he has fiancee younger must been hurt, minho told changbin to call jisung to the room.

Changbin returned in just five minutes.

" One of the servants reported seeing jisung moving toward the woods.... he is nowhere to be found" changbin spoke breathing heavily.

so that was it. he could even picture jisung's smile fading from his face as he saw aerin. he never intended to tell him this way, actually he never intended to tell him at all.