26

she washed her face, wiped off her mouth, for a couple of times, splashing her face. she barely held on to the sink, feeling dizzy. her face was red from crying, just as her eyes. jisung, han jisung, poor baby, where is he, she cried, repeating his name, her heart crumpled of the pain. fucking lee minho, you're dead, no words will cover your actions.

she felt so sorry for jisung, why he let all that happen. house servants immediately ran to the bathroom hearin aerin cry.

"mrs. lee, something's wrong?" they tried to calm her down bringing her a glass of water. she needed time to think about everything.

there was no time to cry, she wiped tears away and collected herself. jisung had endured so much, mourning him now wasn't worth it. he gritted her teeth and tried to pull herself together, trying to remember everything she could connect. the books minho was hiding, were written six years ago, did he take them from jisung? and why were the back pages torn? what she does know—or at least what she knew, is that she and minho haven't heard for jisung since they left for japan. she thought about calling the minho‘s home phone number to find out about jisung, but she was convinced, she will get nothing out rom them. changbin is what she needed. even though he had been in korea since he quit his job when, she picked up the phone and called his number right away.

"mrs.lee your going? in this storm?"

"I have to, if any of his people ask about me, i went to my sister, okay. take care of the house" she hugged and kissed mrs.ayumi, one of her most trusted maids.

"don't worry mrs.lee, have a good trip"

she smoked her fourth cigarett, while waiting for her flight. the maids tried to convince her not to rush and leave so soon, but she had to, after six years, it was already too late. same night as she arrived in korea, changbin was there to welcome her. in his arms, she tried try not to cry.

" how are you? how was the flight?"

she nodded her head and mumbled. all her emotions rose up looking at the lights of this city and thinking of poor jisung. as they arrived at changbin's place, small tidy apartment, nice served dinner was waiting by the tabled.

"It's really nice here, I'm sorry that I bumped here like this, everything happened so suddenly..."

"no, I'm very glad that you came, I was free anyway, it turned out great and we haven't heard from each other in a long time" since her daughter's funeral.

even if she had no appetite she couldn't refuse, everything was set up so nicely.

" how is minho? I haven't heard from him since forever. you know…me and him were never close as me and you" aerin laughed.

"...we don't really have a close relationship anymore. ever since mei got sick, I spent all my time with her….and minho wasn't much in that picture... you know him"

changbin nodded, he couldn't even imagine how difficult must be for her to manage everything and now even this.

"let's eat..."

when she was done with a meal aerin used the bathroom, before she walked out she noticed two toothbrushes, she smiled.

" you have someone over?"

changbin raised his eyebrows, as he brought the two glass of drink. she pointed at the bathroom, then he got it.

"well...someone stop by"

"I'm glad...I hope you're happy...."

"I am" when they sat down, they started with the story.

"... i found two notebooks, both written by jisung, he detailed everything he went through....the details matches with everything, he mentions me, his mother, his friends...but he never mentioned minho's name, not even once" she said, fighting back tears.