25

he cried and cried, for hours and hours as if it was his first time, as if he thought this would last forever, he didn't expect so early to happen, so of sudden. he was choking in sobs, his whole body trembled, his thoughts were yelling at him “ you will never see that bastard again ”

the moment when he fell, he stayed there, lying in the sand for hours, drifting off to sleep of tears. cold night breeze woke him up, everything he could feel was hurting. he thought he was dead, oh how wish he are, so he never feel this tortured heartbeat again. he couldn't use his voice, his throat was swollen and throbbing of crying. he shivered in cold night wearing his pajamas from the morning. he opened his eyes and gazed at the bright stars in the pitch-black sky. his head seemed to be so light. he didn't want to get up, he wanted to stay and freeze till the death but he couldn’t, he get up and got back in the house.

the doors and windows were open just as they had left them, all the lights were off. he reached their room where he laid down, curling up and hugged the blankets....the last place where his scent could be felt was this bed and this bed sheets. his heart didn’t really felt on place, it felt rippen out of his chest and he was bleeding, very badly. now he had to put it in his head, that

you won't see him again.
you won't ever touch him again.
you won't ever kiss or even
hear his voice, again.
you will no longer be yelled at and hit again “

“ you won't be able to find him, ever again“

the cold air that carried the sound of no one close, and the way his hands touch his body made him feel extremely lonely. he was shivering to a open window that blowed, something he noticed, a piece of paper on the edge of the bed table moving to lightly wind. he barely reached out his hand to grab it.

I had to leave. the debt was paid off
the day when you signed the contract.”

89997755 is an account where I left some money, take care

- Lee Minho

after 6 years

after dark days of the death of her beloved girl, aerin came back to herself. she was in front of minho’s closet tidying up his clothes, whole room was so dusty and messy. lately minho wasn't home, they didn't talk and everything was so stuffy between them. maybe because of the death of their baby girl, who knows, it's been more than a year and a half since aerin talked to him or anyone with a smile on her face, after the birth everything was so hard for her. she spent years in her daughter's room, the last time her and minho shared a bed was five years ago. before everything fell down the cliff and they daughter's illness got worse. minho was only a night passerby at home. he was a complete liar as always. he visited his daughter twice a week in their own house, and then even less since she feel ill. it was either work or spending time outside. sometimes she met one of his bodyguards and asked them about minho, they only gave a short answer saying he was fine, who know where he wandered, things between them been so tight up. she missed changbin too, he left the job five years ago, she had really good relationship with him, since they know each other from a long time ago, even he used to call from time to time to check up on them and her daughter. she doesn't remember the last time she asked minho about the auction and honestly it didn't cross her mind once despite all the pain she was dealing with, from hospital to hospital.

"mrs.lee you needed help?" worriedly asked the housemaid as aerin went through minho's stuff.

"...we insisted on cleaning, but mr.lee didn’t let us…"

" it's alright honey, I will continue, you can go "

she continued taking his stuff out, black clothes were all over the bed. two notebooks fell on aerin’s feet, one by one as she pulled out a pair of clothes. they were kind of familiar, but she couldn't remember right away.