03

As if there was a dead silence in jisung's head or just a field of grass swaying in a small breeze, tickling jisung's ears, he couldn't hear anything, as if there was fog in front of him blurring his vision but clearly seeing the person in front of him, talking, that person was dead gorgeous, jisung could swear he had never seen a more cold beautiful human in person, sure he was looking much older than Jisung. His gaze couldn't help but follow movement as the older one spoke, slightly moving his hands.

But as he blinked, he realized it was real a man dressed in a black suit with foxy eyes.

They all bowed again, with Jisung following after them, because he didn't pay attention to the older man's words. They all yelled in response to whatever he was saying.

"Yes, sir!"

After so many years family Lee were having lunch together. Mrs.Lee had no shame to look at her elder son eyes after their last meeting and everything that had happened, she never phoned him, to check on him, to see how he was doing, he was just sixteen at the time, it was so cruel of them to send him in that way, and she will never forgive herself. They didn't talk much. Minho was already looking heartless for his family, the energy around him reigned as if he already ruled them all, as if he owned everything.

In the kitchen, the maids were waiting, the mood was peaceful, and no one dared to gossip nor even talk.

"When all of the documents are completed and transferred to me, I have more stuff holding me here, so I'll stay here for a while."

" I want you to stay, as long as your heart desires, and to come free whenever you want...this is your home."

Mrs.Lee said on the verge of tears, holding herself from taking her son hand in her, as mother she missed him so much. Only if she could run into his arms but a lot time passed and a lot has changed between them.

Minho just looked at her cold, it wasn't an angry look it was a look that was genuinely serious with no emotion for the person he was looking at, his mother.

" As I already stated, I will stay as long as my job requires me to be here."

"All right, honey, the room on the third floor is ready for you and your guests, and I'll send one of the maids to your floor if you need anything."

"Then I'll excuse myself "

Minho cleaned his lips with a napkin and stood up from the table, then felix jump in, anxious to say anything.

"C-can we talk tomorrow then?
I didn't want to bother you tonight.."

"Of course" He said giving no hope in that.

His brother nodded and walked upstairs, leaving the table. If he needed anything, Mrs.Lee would sent one of the girls to his room.

It was late, and jisung were in felix's room, they were lying in pajamas on felix's huge bed and playing games as music played in the background at a low volume.

" Are you happy to finally see your brother?"

"Of course, we'll chat more tomorrow, he was exhausted from the road today... but I'm afraid.. there's nothing to talk about with him..."

"Of course there is, he is your brother you can discuss a variety of topics with him, such as sports, maybe he has trained something, or what about music? both you and I love music, make up, both you and I like make up and clothes, or even the games we are playing!"

Felix's smile faded, he left the player and lay on his back facing the ceiling, jisung laid on his side looking at felix.

"...Make up, clothes? ... you really think we could talk about it....I think that's the last thing we could talk about ...."

" Why not? ..."

" Jisung, you saw him, his look, clothes and make up come on? I believein his head is all about business."

" Yes, but those are different topics, trust me, tell him about your favorite things, and he'll tell you about his favorite things, everything will be okay."

Jisung approached Felix rubbing head against his shoulder, quickly Felix hugged him back, Jisung laid on Felix's chest stroking locks of jisung hair, it was so peaceful to sleep on felix's chest, he was diving into his scent of strawberries, it was jisung's favorite shampoo that felix had, he always wanted to buy the same one but it was not worth that a lot of money, the smell slowly drifted jisung and felix in their sleep.

The morning just started and Minho was already dressed in his suit and was ready to go to the city and finish some work for the company, his main security Changbin who was also his right hand was already waiting him in front the door.

" Sir. The car is ready "

He nodded, adjusting his tie as he walked out of the room, followed by Changbin. As he went down the hall, his gaze caught sight of a boy with dark brown hair sprinting out of the mansion, his side profile wasn't familiar, and it didn't excite Minho's interest. When he passed by the other workers in the masion, they all wished him a good morning, to which he simply nodded. He got in the car as they drove out.

The car had just left the yard and passed by two guy in school uniforms on bicycles, one of whom was recognizable, Felix, and the other one, with hair strings in his face and a big smile on, was that the same guy who I just seen in the hall? He thought.

Minho could swear he heard the melody while his eyes followed younger's movements, the boy was pointing his finger at Felix, saying something, and they were laughing, which were like a song without words. Minho just lost sight of him since the car was still moving.

He gulped, returning his gaze to the void, the trees flying past his vision, wondering what that guy was doing in the masion so early in the morning.

"Ya! What are you always staring at?! "

Jisung yelled at Hyunjin and smacked him with a sweaty shirt he had just taken off, it was the end of gym class and they were in the dressing room. Hyunjin would continually tickle jisung and tell him he should start working out, but it wasn't for jisung, he simply didn't care how his body looks like.

" I told you I don't want it, look at yourself and talk about me "

" What about me? Look at me I'm so fit!"

Jisung stopped and actually analyzed him, and made that done face.

" Yeah..you are"

" Hey! Anyway I thought we clould do sleepover this week"

" Um ... the two of us?"

" Yes! finally some alone time only you and me....hum? What do you think"

Said Hyunjin approaching with his half-naked body to shorter one smirking as the biggest pervet existing, at which point he was being pushed away.

" Um..what's wrong with you! Sure I want to but don’t stick your sweaty chest on my face."

"Ohh why not!  Hahah"

Hyunjin start pulling jisung in his arms while he tried to break free, which was helped by the tickling.

" Hahaha Ya you brat! Get your little fingers of me!  Hahahah "

" Ugh! You! get away from me! "

And this is how they fight almost every day after a gym class, or any class, or any time they don't know what to do with themselves. When school was done for the day, hyunjin was the first to go, leaving jisung to wait for felix to finish his last class.

" Sorry I am being late!"

As he was exiting from school Felix yelled, and Jisung hopped on his bike, ready to ride. Felix was nervous as they drove home, how he would start a conversation with his brother today, but Jisung never stopped encouraging him and giving him all the support and guidance he needed.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
thoughts?