11

Minho immediately shut his cigarette getting up and followed changbin to the bathroom, where he saw jisung on the floor whimpering in tears, he held for his tie and trying to keep his eyes open.

"Ah...uhmm....hyung...h-hyung!..."

The ceiling was waving through various shapes, rolling up and down and the colors seemed to change from pink to blue, his throat felt like closing unable to catch the air, his tie was suffocating him as well as this expensive shirt, he was crying, he wanted it off, tears were falling mixing with his sweat, fear was all over his mind cause it felt like dying, jisung was very scared he won't see again, won't breath again, he didn't want to be here anymore, he wanted to go home, now.

"Take him"

Minho blood was boiling, mad as hell, changbin take him in arms, as minho was first one walking out the bathroom and out the club the others were walking behind him, he was stopped by his friend who was also invited him by the table, he was drunk.

" leaving? already?..."

A word wasn't said from minho beacuse he know his friend did it.

" Cmonnnn I thought he was pretty cute sitting there alone...why not have some funnn"

He almost leaned his hand on minho's shoulders as he talked drunk before he did minho gently pushed him at side, giving him a look.

" I won't tolerate this disrespect towards my bodyguards and servant"

Minho leaved immediately as he heard jisung whimper in changbin arms, they leaved through back door making faster way to parking lot, changbin lay down jisung on back seat just realizing minho have to sit there.

" it's alright lay him there"

Minho sat down, gently held the back of jisung's head moving it on his lap, poor boy wasn't aware of anything he was doing, nuzzling his wet face in white shirt of older, minho's fingers threaded through jisung's soft hair strands, he was looking at jisung titled his head gently blowing on jisung's rosy cheeks, as he rised his head his eyes meet with changbin's through rearview mirror who was behind the wheel, he immediately took his eyes off minho.

When they arrived, jisung's condition caused him to fall asleep, he was taken to his room to sleep, to one of the maids was told to bring him a medicine in the morning.

A strong headache woke up jisung before his alarms for school set off, he looked around frowning, he was in his room, didn't he go to the club last night, jisung suddenly gasped thinking he get drunk and made minho a problem, but he never drink, he doesn't remember anything, when he got out of bed and went to the bathroom, he saw that he was still wearing the suit from last night, his tie was torn, his shirt half open as well as his belt, he smelled of cigarettes, he immediately went under the shower not wasting his time for school and when he was ready, he was greeted by the door of his room, one of the servants of the house was here.

" your awake"

" Uhm...morning..."

" Minho send me to give you medicine" she handed him pills, he looked confused.

" You look better, you sleepd when they brought you back "

" They carried me? " She nodded

Minho carried me to the room, jisung's thoughts exciting at the moment and his head was killing him as well as his stomach. Minho is probably angry with me, he wanted to go to him and talk, but now he didn't have time.

On the way to school felix looked kind off mood but he hid it, but jisung kept looking at those straight eyebrows.

" Is everything alright?"