13

Minho was waiting leaned at his working table with glas of wiskey in his hand, wearing only dark blue bathrobe over his black boxers, lights in room were turned off, only two lamps withe yellow lighting were on, giving quite atmosphere in room filed with vanilla scent candles.

Jisung walked in room, stopping by the door as he saw lights were off, he thought minho was already in his bed " didn't we need to go to somewhere? " Jisung thought, he was wearing his denim shorts over his knees, white shorts sleeve shirt that he bought with minho the other day, some accessory and black convers, and bag over his shoulders, he walked toward the bed, minho who was standing in dark by his table scared him.

"Hyung" He bowed to older as usually and when his eyes lose focus to his face, looking down at his clothes he expected answer from older who could only laugh at him.

" you going somewhere?"

Jisung blinking as he got lost at the moment, what's happening, he probably got heard minho wrong.

" I'm sorry, it's my fault for not addressing correctly for tonight....I said go get dress for me tonight I thought you know what I was thinking? "

Jisung was just standing there playing with his fingers, while older step closer as he leaved glass of wiskey at the table.

"... it wouldn't be really kind of me to say, get dress we're having sex tonight"

Jisung breath stopped for a second as he realized what minho just said, his cheeks, ears got red and his eyes couldn't look other way as the older approached.

" you look really adorable though..."

jisung gulped tightening his fist, minho walked to the door where he send changbin off and then lock them. he walked back to jisung who was panicking, panicking of even thinking minho will have his hands around him, all over him, in any minute or even right now and if he back off everything is over, and he wasn't afraid of having his first time right now with his crush, it's just the thing how will older go with him, it was his first time and he wasn't even sure does older know about it, bear with it, bear with it, bear with it jisung, he repeated trying somehow to calm himself.

"  Have you take a shower? "

Jisung nodded, minho didn't have smug face or slay smirk down his lips, he actually looked like he didn't care, or it was just his mask in front jisung.

" you read about or sexual activities, rules, your safe word, you remember? "

He gulped before answering with shaking voice, because he couldn't remember much, he hoped it will never happen, but it did now.

" Y-yes hyung...red " 

" right, i have to make sure you remember what does it mean and when you can use it, can you tell me?"

" uhm....It's means I am being hurt and I can't take it no longer...a-and I can use it when you being rough to me...or do anything that I don't want..."

" that's right and you can use it when?"

" only when we start...."

" that's right, and what we do when we finsih? "

Jisung didn't remember much that part, he bite his lip, thinking.

" when we finish you can use my bathroom first and then leave to your room"

Jisung nodded, minho said slowly pushing jisung back to bed, jisung followed his lead.

" first I'm going to take your clothes off, then you can lay down and let me take care for the rest "