Capture of U-505

Lorient Submarine Base.

A Ironblood submarine-girl looked annoyed at a handmade sign next to the entrance of the French submarine pens that read.

"U-505's hunting grounds." 

"Very funny..." U-505 grumbed under her breath, yanking the sign down and throwing it into the water. 

The blonde sub-girl closed her emerald green eyes, inhaled deeply, and exhaled.

"Why do they keep teasing me though? It's not my fault." The Ironblood sub asked herself and sailed into the pens.

"Oh! There is one submarine that will always come back! U-505!" A cocky voice called out as a half a dozen or so U-boats looked on. U-505 didn't reply to the remark and walked straight for her room.

"Did you forget your courage in your room again, chicken?" The red-eyed submarine girl by the name of U-491 continued to mock U-505 unmercifully.

"Hey dummy! I'm talking to you!" The teased girl didn't stop walking as U-491 suddenly threw something at the escaping girl's head. 

U-505 reached up and touched the wet spot on the back of her head as the smell only told her she had been hit with a rotten egg. 

She stopped and turned to ask why, when she was greeted by another rank egg right to the face.

"Bullseye!" U-491 laughed with her two lackeys, U-408 and U-467.

Wiping her eyes, U-505 saw something completely dreadful now. 

The three mischievous sub-girls had an armful of eggs, each with their other arms cocked back with a messy bomb.

"Chicken!" At this word, the 3 girls began pelting the helpless U-boat with eggs as U-505 made a run for it.

The three didn't hesitate to give chase, clucking loudly as they went.

"Come back loser!" U-491 announced wildly, throwing the last of her eggs.

"You better make it to your room quickly! You know what will happen if you don't chicken." U-408 chimed in sweetly as U-505's mind flashed back to when they caught her before.

They would kick, beat, and humiliate her. 

"Anything but that again..."

The desperate girl ran at full steam, hoping to get to her room and seal the door, before the others could catch her.

With quick thinking U-505 pulled her cloak free as it flew backwards and hit U-491 in the face. The disoriented girl tripped and fell into U-467, causing them both to hit the ground.

A tiny smile touched the fleeing girl's face as she looked over her shoulder. 

Rounding the corner, U-505 entered her room and slammed the door shut.

Hammering fists almost rattled the door off its hinges as the blonde pressed her back against it.

"You can't stay in there forever you goddamn chicken!" U-491 shrieked as U-505 slid down against the door, sobbing loudly.

"I wish this hell would just end…" 

Iceland, mid 1943.

The escort carrier U.S.S. Guadalcanal looked over a small group of union escort destroyers.

"We have one mission, find the enemy and destroy them, is that clear?" The group nodded and headed out.

A few hours later.