Crossroads.

In a makeshift barracks on Bikini Atoll.

"What are you going to do now ya' stupid Jap bitch!" One of the U.S. Destroyers barked, grabbing Sakawa by her dark hair and yanked roughly.

Tears only fell the Japanese cruiser's blackened eyes as she tried turning her bloodied face away. She knew anything she said now wouldn't matter to these U.S. ship-girls. In fact, saying anything in Japanese or broken English, would have only got her beaten more.

Sakawa looked sadly to Prinz Eugen on the floor next to her as the German ship-girl was being kicked and stomped repeatedly by U.S. attack transports.

"Fucking Nazi slut! How do you like American-made leather!" Another hard boot to the gut as Prinz gasped for air.

"S-Sakawa." The German struggled through the beating, lunging herself at Sakawa and dragging her to the floor.

"Bewege dich nicht*."

Prinz said softly, looking into Sakawa's tear-filled eyes as the U.S. group surrounded them again.

"Shut up with that fucking pig latin KRAUT!" More boots fell on the two axis girls as they tried to defend one another. 

The kicking slowed to a stop when a U.S. submarine spoke up.

"I heard the Japs piss on people when they want to disgrace them." The group had mixed reactions as the two beaten girls just lay writhing on the floor.

"Well Tuna, aren't you the epitome of Jap fucking culture?" The Destroyer Mugford smirked, lifting her skirt and adjusted her panties. 

"Enjoy your shower, Axis bitches." The group of destroyers, attack transports, and submarines followed suit as hot streams of piss started to rain down on the two foreign ship-girls. 

Some chuckled, others just looked away, when a voice yelled from behind them.

"What is going on here?!" It was the battleship USS Nevada glaring at all the girls with the Japanese ship Nagato next to her.