Bismarck's End

"Bismarck! Give it up!" King George the fifth yelled, her rigging and crew at full attention.

"I hope you put up a better fight then Hood did!" The pride of the kriegsmarine's yelled back mockingly.

"Hear me now! I will fight to my last shell!!!" Bismarck called out violently as after being hit by Ark Royal's torpedo planes, she began to sail in a circle due to the damage to her rudder.

"Have it your way then! NO QUARTER ASKED?" KGV raised her sword, ready to signal the attack as her rig focused on the circling German battleship girl.

"NONE TAKEN!" Bismarck yelled back over her shoulder now as she was no less deadly and let loose a volley from my main guns at Rodney.

"OPEN FIRE!"

The British guns all opened fire as rounds whistled through the air and splashed around the Bismarck.

The battle had begun...

"Adjust your fire! Walk her into the flames of hell girls!" KGV ordered, reloading as her barrels turned and fired another blazing salvo.

"Incoming aircraft, swordfish!" Norfolk yelled over the gunfire as her eyes widened.

"What!?" The torpedo planes lined up to attack... Her?!

"HEY! Wait! I'm BRITISH!" The blonde girl screamed, waving her arms frantically as the planes suddenly pulled out of their attack.

"OH! Sorry Norfolk!" Victorious apologized, covering her mouth as Ark Royal shook her head next to her.

"You want a fight?! I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!" Bismarck's forward turrets fired on KGV as her aft turrets fire at Rodney in rapid succession.

The German girl luckily dodged most of the incoming shells before her fire-control system took a direct hit.

"AHHHHHHHH GODDAMMIT!!! TAKE THIS!!!" The limping Battleship girl fired a blind salvo at KGV in retaliation as flooding now had become a problem.

Other ships joined in the attack, bobbing and weaving in and out of Bismarck's range of fire as a white-haired girl with a thick accent called out.

"I will send you to hell for invading my country! I AM A POLE!" The polish destoroyer Piorun fired on the German girl as her presence alone showed the fighting Will of the Polish Nation.

"FUCKING POLISH RAT BITCH! WE'VE DEFEATED YOU AND YET YOU REMAIN A STUBBORN PEST! SINK!!!" Bismarck lifted her index and middle finger defiantly as she continued to fire in every direction as she was completely surrounded now.

"This is for Hood!" Rodney shouted with anger, her eyes full of tears as her 16in guns roared into the sky.

"Keep firing, No mercy!" KGV commanded furiously as her guns joined the massive entourage of the other British ships, firing at the hobbled Bismarck.

British shells suddenly knock out Bismarck's front two turrets as fire and explosions spread across her and her rigging.

"So! This place is to be my grave! Fine, when I send you to hell, be sure to tell the devil WHO SENT YOU!!!" Bismarck screamed, firing her aft guns and secondaries on KGV and Norfolk as she continued to sail through the killer bombardment.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Rodney's rounds suddenly slammed into Bismarck's face and neck, killing hundreds as the German ship continued firing every available weapon.

The murderous fire continued unabated as the blonde battleship's slow circles came to a crawl, bleeding heavily with fires burning out of control everywhere.

"Sink the Bismarck!" The proper, and well-manner Rodney was in full berserk mode, her eyes glaring hatefully at her enemy as she moved into point blank range still firing her guns. She quickly unleashed two torpedoes as one slammed into Bismarck's port side.

"Like Hood! You will never see you comrades again!" Bismarck dropped to her knees at the angry H.M.S. ship-girl's word's as oil dripped from her face and mouth.

"I'm done for... Tirpitz, Prinz..., take care of everyone...."

The blonde looked out to the multiple flashes on the horizon as her guns let loose with one final salvo before going silent.

"I will not give you limey bitches the glory!" Bismarck gripped her chest painfully as a massive detonation rocked her from scuttling charges, shaking her down to her keel.

The pride of the kriegsmarine's buckled forward as she lay on the cool surface of the ocean.

"Everyone... I'm sorry, but my war ends here...."

A few moments later the British shelling stopped as the H.M.S. fleet was completely exhausted now, low on fuel and rounds, King did a quick ammo check as she called out.

"Dorsetshire, come here!" The cruiser sailed up to KGV and Prince.

"Finish her off...."

"I-I have fulfilled my duty, my comrades will continue to harass you..., I-I was granted a w-warrior's death... As for you lot, I hope you find yourselves in the hands of the Breakers! Slowly being turned into scrap metal for a country that no longer gives a damn about you!" Dorsetshire stared down at the crippled battleship laying in the water as the British Heavy Cruiser couldn't believe the German still resisted.

"You fought well Bismarck, maybe Hood will forgive you in the afterlife, but I will not now." The cruiser fired two torpedos as they smashed into Bismarck, sending giant pillars of water over the already damaged ship.

The German girl only groaned loudly as she didn't have the strength to scream anymore.

The blonde-haired cruiser sail around her and fired again as the mighty German battleship slipped beneath the waves, saluting the ships around her.

"I fought to the end, take care my comardes...."

Bismarck submerged face looked up at the cruiser above her, her eyes blinking slowly as she had accepted her fate.

Not too far away...

"LET ME GO PRINZ! WE HAVE TO HELP HER!!!" U-556 screamed insanely as the German cruiser held the small sub girl back.

"T-There's nothing we can do." Prinz Eugen squeezed the sub tightly as U-556 cried out.

"BISMARCK!!!"

A familiar hat floated in front of the heart-broken Submarine as U-556 pushed away from Prinz and knelt down. She wiped her eyes repeatedly, before lifting the wet hat from the sea.

"Noooooo...." She crossed her arms over her chest, Bismarck's hat safe in her grip as it was the only thing she had left.

Looking down, U-556 saw a picture under the battleship girl's hat as sub-girl burst into tears again.

It was a her certification of sponsorship and her promise spread out under her sister-in-arm's cap as it made the sub's engine room want to explode.

"Bismarck...."

The great hunt was over...

The battleship Bismarck was sunk and the Hood avenged, but the war is not over as it was just a small victory upon the...

...Seas of War.