The Battle of Trafalgar

Royal navy HQ.

A group of British ship-girls stood around a large wooden table as Royal Sovereign spoke with her gravelly voice and pointed to the map.

"The Franco-Spanish fleet is on the move according to our spies, now we can engage them openly. I say we form a battleline here, and destroy them all in one go with our superior gunmanship." Belleisle and a few others nodded next to Royal Sovereign with Victory looking down at the map questioningly from the other side of the table, her calculating look unreadable to everyone in the room.

"Is there a problem with my plan, Victory?" The 2nd in command asked with the slightest hint of annoyance.

Victory knew Royal Sovereign's plan was a normal and predictable one, line your ships up and blast away.

"We should not underestimate these two powers." Victory unfolded her arms and placed her gloved hands on the table, paying interest to every eye in the room.

"We will hit them with something they will never expect." Victory explained as she started to arrange the ships in a different array.

Temeraire, Neptune, Mars, and others all watched the wild plan unfold on the map in front of them.

"It's madness! You want us to sail right into the teeth of French and Spanish guns?! Without firing back?!" Royal Sovereign's eyebrows and temper rose as she couldn't believe what Victory was suggesting.

"We will break their lines in three parts, their vanguard will need time to turn around and the second line of the rearguard won't be able to fire without hitting their own, but time is against us ladies. If the vanguard turns in time or the second line joins in we could lose everything, remember we are outnumbered and outgunned." The plan was a bold one, but the others knew Victory was a bold commander.

"I will lead the northern fleet, Royal Sovereign will command the southern fleet, good luck and godspeed to you all. Royal Sovereign, I need to tax your time for a moment longer." The other ship-girls nodded and left Royal Sovereign and Victory alone.

"Do you really think this plan will work?" Royal turned to her flagship and rival, to find an unsightly view.

"It will, if all the conditions are met." Victory's cunning smile made Royal Sovereign uneasy, in fact it always had.

A face that she never showed anyone else.

"Oh my, are you... afraid my dear Sovereign?" Victory teased lightly as both ships stepped towards each other.

"I may have my reservations, but I am not afraid." Royal sovereign said sternly, knowing Victory was having a lark.

"Good, then watch your back out there." The two nodded shortly and parted company.

Later.

"It's the British!" A French voice from the vanguard yelled as murmurs carried down the line of French and Spanish ships.

"Let the English dogs come!" Santa Ana grinned wickedly, lifting her wrists, her pistola's appearing in both hands.

"This is unexpected, but if it's a fight they want it's a fight they'll get!" Bucentaure ordered in a thick French accent as a battlecry rang out from both Spanish and French ships.

Royal Sovereign felt a chill run up her spine, hearing and seeing the massive ship-girls lining up in front of her.

"I'll be cut to shreds!"

The dark-haired girl thought to herself as a voice called out loudly.

"England expects that every ship will do her duty!" It was Victory, leading the North fleet to their fate without any sign of fear or wavering in her eyes.