U.S.S. Neosho

"This is so embarrassing…"

Yorktown curled some of her long white hair back over her right ear as she closed her light blue eyes and continued to suckle on a massive oiler's brown breast to refuel.

On the other side of the oiler, a heavy cruiser leaned back and burped loudly as a large, tanned-skinned woman chuckled lightly, patting a blonde girl's back motheringly.

"Did you get your fill Honey?" U.S.S. Astoria nodded shyly, wiping her mouth as she had trouble meeting the oiler's glowing blue eyes.

"T-Thank you, Miss Neosho." The two union ship girls nodded, parting ways as Astoria looked back and waved.

"Keep up the good fight and safe sailing Honey!" The heavily tattooed oiler waved back brightly as she looked down at Yorktown, still getting her fill.

"You about ready Miss Yorktown?" The oiler smiled warmly at the union carrier's glowing face as Yorktown nodded with a short blush.

After a few long moments, Yorktown leaned back with a deep sigh as her tanks were now filled.

"Give them Japs hell, okay York?" Neosho announced proudly as Yorktown looked back at the oiler with serious uneasy now.

"I will?!" Yorktown lifted her hand for a careless handshake as the oiler pulled the carrier into a deep hug.

"Neosho…" Yorktown raised her arms slowly, wrapping them around the oiler's back

"Please…" Neosho squeezed the carrier tightly as tears formed at the corner of her blue eyes. "For the girls on Battleship Row…"

The two Union girls remain silent in one another's arms as the oiler finally let Yorktown go.

"Refueling all you gals has really worn me out, see you at the next fueling point, okay Honey?" Neosho began to sail away alone as Yorktown called out loudly.

"Sims! Help Neosho to the next fueling point." A small, white-hair destroyer turned and sailed up to both the larger union girls as she lifted her hand.

"A-Are you ready M-Miss Neosho?" Sims blushed deeply, looking up at the oiler's massive breasts as she was in need of refueling as well.

"Take care of them Yorktown, I know everyone's relying on you and Lex, but you can do this! Okay Honey?" Neosho praised brightly and took Sim's hand as the two began to sail away.

"I will…"

Soon the oiler and destroyer were over the horizon as Sims spoke up lightly.

"Is it true you were at Pearl Harbor?" The destroyer asked slightly as the large, Indian woman nodded.

"Yeah, I was there…" Neosho frowned a little as the memories came flooding back to her. "I had just unloaded my cargo and was ready to set sail for the morning when it happened…"

"It was complete chaos, I have never seen anything so crazy in my life, even though I was moored next to the biggest, baddest battleships of the Pacific Fleet they were no match for the planes of the IJN carrier force..." The oiler spoke lowly as the white-haired destroyer looked up at her.

"Almost makes you wish you were a battleship… Huh?" Neosho wondered out loud as she slowly rotated her 5" guns on her deck.

"But! You got a Battle star for it!" The small Destroyer smiled as the tattooed woman shook her head.

"I would have given that battle star to have Cali or Okie fight their way out there, you wouldn't understand..." The tan oiler finally wiped her face as the white-hair destroyer felt guilty for asking now.

"You look thirsty." Neosho slowly unzipped her bra as she smiled down at the Destroyer and lifted the small destroyer into her arms.

"I-I'll be fine?!" Sims tried to protest as the oiler pressed the small girl's face into her breast. The destroyer's resistance was futile as her ears and tail suddenly popped out.

"Oooh go easy Honey." Neosho yelped as the cat girl's teeth grew in and nipped her nipple.

"Easy…"