introduction

Hello and welcome! 

I cannot control my imagination and it does as it pleases with me, so I'm back with another sibling book. As usual with my family-oriented novels, this one will especially focus on the bonds between family. Most specifically brothers and sister. There will not be a romantic plot. 

These characters have rough, jagged edges that might cut you. They have flaws and imperfections that might anger you. Raw emotions and unabated agony in the event of a tragedy that might have you hating me. They will be everything they can be, and more. 

This book might very well be emotional suicide to read.

I am genuinely terrified of this book because, for the past few months, all I can feel is hurt from these characters. They don't exist yet for you, but they have existed in my mind for quite a while now. I just know this book is going to kill me, and you have been warned accordingly. 

There will be trigger warnings at the beginning of chapters containing triggering content.

I hope you have tissues ready.

Extended Synopsis: 

When her life abruptly spirals out of control, following a life-changing diagnosis, she turns to her three older brothers for support through such difficult times. As a twenty-two-year-old professional ballerina living in the heart of NYC, she had been effortlessly dancing her way into the career of her dreams. Until one day, everything abruptly came tumbling down around her. She's left reeling with the reality that tomorrow was never promised. There's only today.

Enjoy reading! 

xxx