First Kiss

You were in class when Hailee stuck her hand up. "sir can i go to the toilet" he nodded but then stopped her a second after. "take someone with you please" he looked around the classroom and you cause his eyes "y/n please go with Hailee to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid or mess around". You nod as Hailee quietly waits for you to get up. She rolls her eyes and you both start walking towards the toilets.

Hailee takes a right which leaves you standing there in comfusion. "the toilets are this way". Hailee stops and turns around "I don't need to go, I'm just bored" she giggles "you wanna come?" you sigh and agreed.

3 minutes pass as you hid in the music room. Hailee picks up a guitar and starts playing a song for you and softly sings. Your at the back of the room admiring Hailee until she calls you over. "wanna play 20 questions" she smirks and you answer yes.

Few questions later and your on your 10th question. "have you ever kissed someone" she mumbles. Surprisingly you understood what she said and answered no. "wanna try it with me" she ask as you sat there in shock. It took a minute to answer but you said ok. She tucked a strand of hair behind you ear and pulled you closer to her. She then kissed you before you both where interrupted by a knock at the door. "shoot hide" Hailee frantically says dragging you behind a desk.

When the person was gone you both left the school building together holding hands and laughing. "haha Monday where gonna be in so much trouble" you said trying not to laugh about it. "true but come on its Friday let's have some fun" she replies leading you over to her car.